It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: do you guys credit for Juicy Stakes poker at all?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:42 pm 
PSO User

Hi, I would like to know what happened with juicy stakes poker free poker money promotion, i have more than 8 people for last 2 month who have been approved, but my affiliates account was never credited for them and i dont know if i ever will get credit for those accounts, as you can see my statistics i got 93 approved affiliates which is worth total about of $930, instead my affiliates shows the balance of $860 means those guys who has been credited for Juicy stakes poker for last 2 month's i never got a credit for : :|
my affiliates id and pokersource id michael1983
Please credit my account

Michael

Post subject: Re: do you guys credit for Juicy Stakes poker at all?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:25 am 

Hi!
Effective September 1st, our affiliate program was upgraded to a unique commission structure were you can get paid up to $295 for each Free Poker Money No Deposit Offer that they sign up for. This means that all Free Poker Money No Deposit promotions on Juicy Stakes with a start date of September 1st 2013 and moving forward will have a commission payout structure you can view here.
So once your referred player reaches these poker room points tiers, your PokerSource account will be credited each month with the corresponding commission for that player. Now remember you can withdraw the funds from your account at any time through any of our cashout methods.

You can review all the commission payouts here.