It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pokerstars - Gift Card - Suggestion
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 am 
PSO User

Hi, I have been roaming around pokersource and i realized that we previously had a pokerstars gift card which was removed.

I was wondering, if a player like me who is not interested in cashing out, cant we arange specific requests to make a fund transfer and use the pokersource points?

I might not be clear but i will make it simpler, i currently have 6,000 Pokersource points equivelant to 60$ . I would like to receive the 60$ into my pokerstars account and i am not a person who makes withdrawals on pokerstars anything less than 2,000$ so it would be a great option for me to redeem my pokersource points into pokerstars money.

If that is possible, can this request be processed by an admin? and perhaps make it a redeemable option in the pokersource point store?

Post subject: Re: Pokerstars - Gift Card - Suggestion
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

RLdiamond...sadly, the reason the Stars gift card was removed is because Stars doesn't want us doing player to player transfers, sorry.

The poker room gift cards you see in our store are the only rooms that currently allow us to transfer funds directly to other players. More gift options will be added as more rooms allow us to do this.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.