It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How to Request Support
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:36 am 
Webmaster
Webmaster

To request support at Poker Source Online please direct all questions to the "Support Forum".

Poker Source Online answers all questions in less then 24 hours but normally in less the 4 hours.
For all questions, please include your PSO master account name.

It is very important for each person to make a seperate post for help. Please do not post your question in a thread that someone else started.

Do not send questions via email unless your question contains personal information, otherwise you will not get a response.

Do not send questions via Private Message to Moderators unless requested by the Moderator.

Post subject: Re: How to Request Support
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:06 pm 
PSO User

[quote="Peter"]To request support at Poker Source Online please direct all questions to the "Support Forum".

Poker Source Online answers all questions in less then 24 hours but normally in less the 4 hours.

It is very important for each person to make a seperate post for help. Please do not post your question in a thread that someone else started.

Do not send questions via email unless your question contains personal information, otherwise you will not get a response.

Do not send questions via Private Message to Moderators unless requested by the Moderator.[/quote]

I called the 800 number that was on your FAQ's and got a telephone sex line. That is, I called 1-800-PSO-CHAT. LOL but a true story. So what is the correct number?

I will try to ask my question here. You offer free gifts to sign up to certain rooms through your site. Somewhere in your site, it said that you must meet the terms and conditions of the room then you can get the gift. I checked the terms and conditions for Absolute, I can "Deposit Bonus", "Other Bonuses and Awards-Free Deposit", and "Minimum Play/Wager Requirements." Which of these requirements must be met to get a prize (Poker Tracker, for instance?).

This is the first time I have ever pposted in any forum, so I hope it works.

[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Azhaveline wrote:
Peter wrote:
To request support at Poker Source Online please direct all questions to the "Support Forum".

Do not send questions via Private Message to Moderators unless requested by the Moderator.

I called the 800 number that was on your FAQ's and got a telephone sex line. That is, I called 1-800-PSO-CHAT. LOL but a true story. So what is the correct number?

I will try to ask my question here. You offer free gifts to sign up to certain rooms through your site. Somewhere in your site, it said that you must meet the terms and conditions of the room then you can get the gift. I checked the terms and conditions for Absolute, I can "Deposit Bonus", "Other Bonuses and Awards-Free Deposit", and "Minimum Play/Wager Requirements." Which of these requirements must be met to get a prize (Poker Tracker, for instance?).

This is the first time I have ever pposted in any forum, so I hope it works.

[/quote]

Sir, please read that number again, it's 877 NOT 800.

At Absolute Poker you must play 300 raked hands to get any of our gift including Poker Tracker. You will get $10 in bonus cash for every 100 hands you play, so once you get $30 in bonus cash you would qualify for the free Poker Tracker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:59 am 
PSO User

aptly titled that....i can see how it could be a "sticky" subject....lol
Looking forward to getting to know the sites and opportunities...wish me luck!!!
wzHap_nun :o)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:16 pm 
PSO User

I have signed up for 2 different sites through poker source online. the first was poker room, I thought I did everything right, but then I went to check my PSO and it said that the offer of 3 free books had expired. That is bogus. I just signed up for the free money offer from Titan and when I got the software downloaded I realized that the poker source online website had closed, without me doing anything, therefore I could not complete steps 4 and 5 of the process. I hope something can be done about both of these situations, because I would really like to continue using this website.

Post subject: Does that mean ..
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:57 pm 
PSO User

I should request support here ?

OK .. I'm the dummy who registered for the free money promotion at Absolute Poker without seeing the special word ..

How could I do that etc. ...

I'm sure I'm not the first.

So I've tried reporting it to their support RIGHT AWAY ..
and now YOU .. RIGHT AWAY ..

Any chance I'll qualify and get my $100 bucks ???

Post subject: sun poker rake back
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:24 am 
PSO User

I did everything your site told me to do, including downloading from your sites link. I already deposited $1,000 into the site and have been playing. (I did not have an account previously, only ant Inter Poker) What can I do to get the Sun rakeback?

Poker Source Online <jay@pokersourceonline.com> wrote: ****** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL – PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ********

Thank you for signing up for online poker through Poker Source Online. Unfortunately, your i8u4 account was not approved by our poker room partner Sun Poker. This can be for a number for reasons including:

- You have not made a real money deposit
- You did not enter the correct bonus code / download the software from our site
- You have not met playing the requirements
- You already had an account at this poker room or had the software previously installed

If you have any questions, please feel free to make a post in our Poker Forum under Support

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:57 am 
PSO Ultimate
PSO Ultimate

Well first.........read the post that started this thread and post in the Support forum, not the here in the Announcements- Rules forum. You should get a faster reply there.

Post subject: Support Forum
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:57 pm 
PSO User

AP $225 promotion:

The contract says you'll deposit $125, rather than $225. This must be a typo -- can you please correct it?

Thanks,

redskins85

Post subject: My absolute poker bonus
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:23 pm 
PSO User

I signed up awhile ago for the bonus at absolute poker and still haven't received it. I already received the confirmation call and am wondering what is happening. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: My absolute poker bonus
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:43 am 

blasterball11 wrote:
I signed up awhile ago for the bonus at absolute poker and still haven't received it. I already received the confirmation call and am wondering what is happening. Thanks.

Please check your AP account the money should be there.

Post subject: AP bonus denied
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:05 pm 
PSO User

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED !
I had already sent an email to your support address and I am positively "shocked" about your high speed service.
Your team has helped me in this situation within a matter of minutes (!!!).
That was the fastest online support I have ever had.
Thank you very much for your help !

Best wishes
Zacharowski

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

Hi PS staff,

I have applied for the AP bonus and I have reveived the confirmation call.
After I had answered the questions, the lady on the phone told me that there somebody has already applied for this bonus with a similar address.

This similar data belong to my brother, who is living in the same town and obviously has the same family name. The only difference is the street name.

It was my brother who told me about poker source and about the promotions.
What can I do in this situation ?

Thank you in advance for your help !

Post subject: Re: AP bonus denied
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:35 am 

Zacharowski wrote:
EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED !
I had already sent an email to your support address and I am positively "shocked" about your high speed service.
Your team has helped me in this situation within a matter of minutes (!!!).
That was the fastest online support I have ever had.
Thank you very much for your help !

Best wishes
Zacharowski

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

Hi PS staff,

I have applied for the AP bonus and I have reveived the confirmation call.
After I had answered the questions, the lady on the phone told me that there somebody has already applied for this bonus with a similar address.

This similar data belong to my brother, who is living in the same town and obviously has the same family name. The only difference is the street name.

It was my brother who told me about poker source and about the promotions.
What can I do in this situation ?

Thank you in advance for your help !

Great! Glad it was solved so quickly :D Let us know if you need anything else, either through here or via e-mail

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 pm 

im just trying to redeem my bodog bonus thru pokersource at bovada poker room 25freebankroll thru nodepositbonus.cc how do i redeem this bonus bovada support said to chat with support at pokersource they have to release bonus will some one tell me anything on this?ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 am 

caprice wrote:
im just trying to redeem my bodog bonus thru pokersource at bovada poker room 25freebankroll thru nodepositbonus.cc how do i redeem this bonus bovada support said to chat with support at pokersource they have to release bonus will some one tell me anything on this?ty

To receive the instant bankroll, you must complete the registration steps on PokerSource.com. Please choose the free money deposit or no deposit offer of your choice and begin the sign up steps. You will have to take a short poker-related quiz and then enter your phone number to receive a phone call with an activation code. After this, you must wait approximately 24 hours so that your account is reviewed and pre-approved.

After pre-approval, we will send your account details to the poker room of your choice for a final security verification. Please remember that all the personal information on your poker site profile must be filled out in order to get approved. Make sure this is done immediately after creating your poker site account for the free money promotion.

There are some additional terms and conditions that must be met in order to receive the promotion. If you do not comply with these rules you might be denied from receiving this promotion. Having multiple accounts from the same household, having the same computer information, or missing personal information in the account profile are examples of what would disqualify any promotion.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions regarding eligibility matters.

You can verify our promotional terms and conditions through the following link:
http://www.pokersource.com/free-poker/money/