It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:13 am 
PSO User

nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
Hello,

Something went wrong with my call. I tried it a couple times more, and then asked by email did it work. Now I got the message that my account has expired. So I didn't get the bonus.

Am I able to get another account, or do I have to forget it?

I just resubmitted your promotion again and now you need to follow the whole process again. I do know that our phone system is working properly. Thank you

Ok thank you very much! I guess I did something wrong there then. Sorry for being idiot, but by whole process do you mean everything from making an account at Absolute? Want to do it right this time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:35 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
Hello,

Something went wrong with my call. I tried it a couple times more, and then asked by email did it work. Now I got the message that my account has expired. So I didn't get the bonus.

I just resubmitted your promotion again and now you need to follow the whole process again. I do know that our phone system is working properly. Thank you

Ok thank you very much! I guess I did something wrong there then. Sorry for being idiot, but by whole process do you mean everything from making an account at Absolute? Want to do it right this time...

You should be getting an email from us asking you to please request a call back from the following link http://www.pokersourceonline.com/phone/ . Once you choose the country you are from there is no need to type in the country code when adding the phone number. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:12 am 
PSO User

nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
Hello,

You should be getting an email from us asking you to please request a call back from the following link http://www.pokersourceonline.com/phone/ . Once you choose the country you are from there is no need to type in the country code when adding the phone number. Thank you

Thank you, I just got the e-mail. I also did get another one saying:

"****** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL – PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ********

Thank you for signing up for online poker through Poker Source Online. Unfortunately, your Kantikas account with Absolute Poker has expired.

If you have any questions, please feel free to make a post in our Poker Forum under Support:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/
"

However, I didn't care about the second e-mail, because you said it should be ok now. I requested a call back. Let's hope everything is ok now, sorry for bothering you this much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for signing up for online poker through Poker Source Online. Unfortunately, your Kantikas account with Absolute Poker has expired.

If you have any questions, please feel free to make a post in our Poker Forum under Support:

"

However, I didn't care about the second e-mail, because you said it should be ok now. I requested a call back. Let's hope everything is ok now, sorry for bothering you this much.

Ok, I just resubmitted it again and you should not receive the second email, please keep me updated. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:38 am 
PSO User

nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
Hello,

"

Ok, I just resubmitted it again and you should not receive the second email, please keep me updated. Thank you

Bueno :) Now it went ok! This was the first time I actually heard someone talking in line. Earlier I thought it was some kind of automatic machine that I'm supposed to talk with, when there was no people on line talking with me. Just the sound of open phone line. So it was the problem earlier.

But as said, now everything is ok. Thank you so much!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:59 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Kantikas wrote:
Hello,

"

Bueno :) Now it went ok! This was the first time I actually heard someone talking in line. Earlier I thought it was some kind of automatic machine that I'm supposed to talk with, when there was no people on line talking with me. Just the sound of open phone line. So it was the problem earlier.

But as said, now everything is ok. Thank you so much!

This is the way that I want all of our customer to feel.. our customer agents and including myself are all flesh and bone not a machine.. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:06 am 
PSO User

Hi!

I got email that my account was not approved by Absolut Poker and that the reasons could be:

- You have not made a real money deposit
- You did not enter the correct bonus code / download the software from our site
- You have not met playing the requirements
- You already had an account at this poker room or had the software previously installed

Should I make a real money deposit even if the minimum deposit was told to be "NONE"? Or what that means then? I think I fullfill all the rest of the requirements.

Or do You know what went wrong with this thing then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:57 pm 
PSO User

Hello!

I would like to ask that i have to deposit to get the free money?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

gerdmund wrote:
Hi!

I got email that my account was not approved by Absolut Poker and that the reasons could be:

- You have not made a real money deposit
- You did not enter the correct bonus code / download the software from our site
- You have not met playing the requirements
- You already had an account at this poker room or had the software previously installed

Should I make a real money deposit even if the minimum deposit was told to be "NONE"? Or what that means then? I think I fullfill all the rest of the requirements.

Or do You know what went wrong with this thing then?

It seems like AP is telling us that you are linked to another affiliate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

charliethemonkey wrote:
Hello!

I would like to ask that i have to deposit to get the free money?

It depends if in your region the non deposit promotion is available. You will need to login and click on free money and see what is available. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:13 am 
PSO User

Hi, I got the call from you but I'm not sure whether it went correctly. Is there a way to confirm if the confirmation was successful, so that if it was not I'd request a call again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:50 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Slaiver1 wrote:
Hi, I got the call from you but I'm not sure whether it went correctly. Is there a way to confirm if the confirmation was successful, so that if it was not I'd request a call again.

I am sorry but it seems like the verification process was not completed, please go ahead and request another phone call. Thank you

Post subject: AP Promotion for free money??
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:45 am 
PSO User

I got this email from pokersource does is this talking about my AP promotion? I had no orders with PS??????

Quote:
Your order # PS8639 -166841 has been cancelled because it reached the maximun time available for a pending order.

Feel free to place a new order!

Best regards,

Poker Source Online

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:51 am 
PSO User

I just signed up for the 100 dollar bonus from absolute poker and pokersource, but during the process, I received this notice:

Quote:
Our records indicate you have already participated in a Promotion with Absolute Poker.

You may only participate in one promotion per site, therefore you cannot do the free money promotion if you have already received a free gift at the same poker site and vice versa. You may however join a different poker site if you wish.

I have never had an absolute poker account, nor have I ever had a pokersource account until today. Could you please contact absolute poker and verify that I have never had an account with them and never participated in any promotions from them.

Post subject: Re: AP Promotion for free money??
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:49 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

66Assassin32 wrote:
I got this email from pokersource does is this talking about my AP promotion? I had no orders with PS??????

Quote:
Your order # PS8639 -166841 has been cancelled because it reached the maximun time available for a pending order.

Feel free to place a new order!

Best regards,

Poker Source Online

I would recommend changing your password to your PSO account.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next