It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Nevada Jacks 500 pc Chipset US Only
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Through a special arrangement with Poker Stars, we are now able to offer our USA members a Nevada Jacks 500 pc chipset. See our Free Gifts section for details.

All USA PSOer's who have already signed up for the Nevada Jacks 300 pc chipset through our Poker Stars Free Gift promotion as of February 1st 2008 will get a free upgrade to the 500 pc chipset automatically.

Your chipset will be customizable by you. Nevada Jacks will email you with information on how to choose your poker chip colors upon approval for this Poker Stars promotion.

*This is available to USA residents only who have a USA shipping address. No PO Boxes or APOs, sorry. No non-USA residents with a USA shipping address either, sorry. There will be no exceptions.

Last edited by MScott on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:00 pm 
PSO User

what a great offer !! too bad i live in the Netherlands...
Many things in the PSO store are for USA residents only, I hope you guys will do some good offers for us too in the future.

Post subject: Getting Desert Sands Chips Under the Nevada Jacks 500 Promo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:09 pm 
PSO User

I think the new customized Nevada Jacks 500 promo is great and thanks to PSO for setting it up. I just completed the requirements on PokerStars and am now in the confirmation process.

I know if you do the regular Nevada Jacks promo (300), you can pay $100 and not only get 500 chips in customized denominations but also pick the Desert Sands version as an alternative. My question is whether the same is true under the Nevada Jacks 500 promo. The NJ chips are interesting and I know lots of people love them, but they look a little satanic to me and I'd much prefer the Desert Sands chips.

Also, is it true you can do the NJ 500 promo twice -- once for PokerStars and once for Bodog? (My dream set is 1000 Desert Sands chips in demoninations good for both small stakes home games and "big stakes" tournaments.)

Thanks, dabj

BTW I wasn't sure whether to post this here or under support (but didn't want to cross-post!), so if it is in the wrong forum, please forgive me.

Post subject: Re: Getting Desert Sands Chips Under the Nevada Jacks 500 Pr
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dabj,

You'll need to ask NJ when they contact you about switching from NJ to DS chips. It's their decision, not ours.

Yes, USA players can do the 500 promo twice. Once each w/PS and Bodog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:27 am 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Awesome...makes me wish I didn't do BODOG for 9000 PSO points 2 years ago.... and like a fool I downloaded PS way back in the day and I have never played there.....I downloaded it before I heard of PSO...and their great promos....live and learn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:27 pm 
PSO User

Also makes me wish I had some way to deposit on Bodog...I downloaded the software through PSO a couple months ago, realized I couldn't deposit with my CC, and just let it sit there. Eh, the way I'm playing nowadays, I'd just lose the deposit well before earning the required points anyway...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:13 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

ANyone found out if they will do the Desert Sands instead of the Skulls? I already have a DS set and would love to supplement it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:25 pm 
PSO User

Sorry if this has been asked before--I just got my PSO online confirmation that I was approved (Poker Stars) and that my Nevada Jacks 500 order is being sent to fulfillment.

How do I customize the chips? Will I get another e-mail asking me which denominations I want?

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:34 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

otiosity wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before--I just got my PSO online confirmation that I was approved (Poker Stars) and that my Nevada Jacks 500 order is being sent to fulfillment.

How do I customize the chips? Will I get another e-mail asking me which denominations I want?

Thanks.

Look for an email in a few days from NJ w/instructions, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:24 am 
PSO User

Hallo, I have a question that probably every non-US wants to ask. Will this promo by any chance be available for the rest of the world in the future?
300 pc chipsets are sent to non-US adresses, so why is it such a problem for a 500 pc chipset?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

wafello wrote:
Hallo, I have a question that probably every non-US wants to ask. Will this promo by any chance be available for the rest of the world in the future?
300 pc chipsets are sent to non-US adresses, so why is it such a problem for a 500 pc chipset?

It was Pokerstars decision. They're testing the effectiveness of the promotion. If it goes well, it's possible they'll add other counries.