It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: very poor service, beware of Pacific/888 Poker
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Just a warning guys, don't sign up at 888, I did via the link in PSO for a free gift. Wasn't able to enter the bonus code PSO888 when making my deposit. I held off on the deposit and called 888 to make sure/ask why it wouldn't take the code. They told me not to worry, I don't need the code.

A short while later they claimed my account wasn't linked to any affiliate

Post subject: Re: very poor service, beware of Pacific/888 Poker
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

davidnb wrote:
Just a warning guys, don't sign up at 888, I did via the link in PSO for a free gift. Wasn't able to enter the bonus code PSO888 when making my deposit. I held off on the deposit and called 888 to make sure/ask why it wouldn't take the code. They told me not to worry, I don't need the code.

A short while later they claimed my account wasn't linked to any affiliate

Hi davidnb.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such difficulty with linking your pacific poker account to our site. I do want to remind you that the code (PSO888) is not needed in order to link your account to us.What is needed in order to have your account linked to us is for you to use our pacific poker download link in order to download the application. I am currently sending the poker room an email to see if we can get your account linked to our site. Once I receive a reply I or one of the Admins will be contacting you. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Thanks for the assistance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:14 am 

davidnb wrote:
Thanks for the assistance.

Most welcome :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

still waiting for a answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

If anyone does wish to try this site, it is strongly suggested that after downloading the software via PSO and before making a deposit, you email their support to get it in written form that yout account is linked. In my case, I had called them by phone and was assured I was linked then I made a depsoit and they back tracked on it claiming I wasn't linked.

PSO has been working the case for the past 10 days trying to get an answer from 888 and to date no reply has been received.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:12 am 

davidnb wrote:
still waiting for a answer.

I'm afraid we've not received a reply, but we'll let you know as soon as we do. Hopefully this issue can be resolved quickly and positively.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 am 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

I'm just finishing up confrimming my ID with the site. Nothing causes more problems then a unconfrimmed account so about a week ago I sent in photo ID to clear any possible problem on that side. And on a positive note, the site currently gives $20 for doing this. I'm not confrimmed yet, as I had to resend one piece again (picture wasn't clear) but should have it confrimmed shorty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 pm 

davidnb wrote:
I'm just finishing up confrimming my ID with the site. Nothing causes more problems then a unconfrimmed account so about a week ago I sent in photo ID to clear any possible problem on that side. And on a positive note, the site currently gives $20 for doing this. I'm not confrimmed yet, as I had to resend one piece again (picture wasn't clear) but should have it confrimmed shorty.

Hopefully they'll have it confirmed soon, and you'll be able to continue with your promotion. We'll let you know of any updates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

My ID was confrimmed last week and got a nice $20 from the site. Still waiting of course for an answer dealing with the linking problem to PSO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 am 

davidnb wrote:
My ID was confrimmed last week and got a nice $20 from the site. Still waiting of course for an answer dealing with the linking problem to PSO.

We still received a reply from them, however, we will send them another email reminder today. Thank you for your patience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi davidnb,

I apologize for the long delay unfortunately we are not the one who have the control of linking an account. I received a reply from the poker claiming they are almost done linking your account to PSO and that it would take a little longer. I will go ahead and send another email to find out what happened. Thank you

EDIT..

I just received a reply from the room and your account has been linked to us and you will appear on our reports for April.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:04 am 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Super, thats really good.
Thanks very much

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

davidnb wrote:
Super, thats really good.
Thanks very much

If you have any further issues with the promotion regarding this same or any other room please let us know. You're welcome