It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PIC & Review: Bodog 12k=Target Gift Card
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:36 am 
PSO User

Bodog Free Gift Promo = 12,000 PSO points = $100 Target Gift Card (+some change.)

The promo was straightforward and pretty easy to clear; 400 bodog points were required, and I earned about 20 per hour playing 3 tables of $25nl. The software on the site is easy to use, customer service was quick to respond and very helpful, and cashout was no problem.

There were plenty of games to choose from at $50nl and below. My only criticism would be that traffic is very light or nonexistent for any other games. I did not play tournaments, or even look into traffic for them, so I can't comment, but low-to-micro nlhe is the only consistent cash game action.

Overall it was a very good experience.[/img]

Last edited by SomeCallMeTom on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi SomeCallMeTom,

We appreciate the picture and the review. On a scale from 1-10(10 being the hardest) what would you rate the difficulty level of the promotion? Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:54 pm 
PSO User

nel4nath wrote:
Hi SomeCallMeTom,

We appreciate the picture and the review. On a scale from 1-10(10 being the hardest) what would you rate the difficulty level of the promotion? Thank you

It is the first PSO bonus I've done, so take the ranking for what it is worth, but I would give it about a 4.

Bodog points are base on the contributed method + a small accrual for time played, so they are a bit slow to accumulate. They do give points in 1/10ths, which helps, and I believe tournament fees are a more efficient method to accumulate points, but I didn't do it that way. 400 points seemed like a pretty reasonable number to me; the way I play, it took approximately 20 hours x 3 tables at 25nl, which again, seems reasonable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi SomeCallMeTom,

Excellent.. Thank you for the review and PSO points have been added to your PSO account.