It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: pokerchipset and staff
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 pm 
PSO User

I was thrilled with my poker chip set which I recently received from poker souce. It is top quality and I am looking forward to using it. However, even more important is the assistance that I received from poker source staff, particuarly, Jay Lakin. He helped me out in tracking the delivery of my set and answered many questions and many e-mails with patience and efficiency. So far all of my experiences with poker source have been very positive and the competence of the staff is exemplary. Thanks again.
rojo67

Post subject: Re: pokerchipset and staff
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

rojo67 wrote:
I was thrilled with my poker chip set which I recently received from poker souce. It is top quality and I am looking forward to using it. However, even more important is the assistance that I received from poker source staff, particuarly, Jay Lakin. He helped me out in tracking the delivery of my set and answered many questions and many e-mails with patience and efficiency. So far all of my experiences with poker source have been very positive and the competence of the staff is exemplary. Thanks again.
rojo67

Hello rojo67,

Thank you for the wonderful comments and glad to see that your experience with Pokersource has been good. If there is anything you ever need assistance with please feel free to contact us.