It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bankroll promotion denied again :( RESOLVED!!! :)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:04 pm 
PSO User

Hi,

I signed up for an AP bankroll but was denied, I later realised I had not yet completed my personal details in pokersource. So I tried again at UB and made sure all details were consistent, what I saw in my profile was what I saw in UB, as you suggested. Denied again! I emailed support and they told me its because I used a different phone number to verify my account to what I entered in both my pokersource and UB profile. This was because verification was SMS, I used my mobile number, but for my personal details I used my home number as this is first number I give anyone. This number was in my pokersource details so I thought everything would match ok, it wasn't very clear that we should be using phone number used to verify account :( I have added my mobile number to my UB profile now. Is it possible you could resubmit my application for UB as I am very excited by the look of this poker room, I already have accounts with the other poker rooms so this was my last hope! Also, would I be able to retry AP again in six months if I update my details in AP? It would be really great to take advantage of this great offer at this room in the future!! many thanks!!

iTiLTsoBAD :D

Last edited by itiltsobad on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bankroll promotion denied again :(
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Hello itiltsobad,

It is a pleasure to assist you. In order to resubmit your promotion our security department is requiring that you send us a color copy of your government issued ID to help@pokersource.com in order to verify all your personal details on your profile (name, address and date of birth), if your ID does not show your current home address please send along a bank statement or utility bill as proof of address.

Your business is highly appreciated by us!

Kind Regards,

PkrN!n*
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm 
PSO User

Hi! Thanks for the quick response, I have submitted the documents - thats great news! Many thanks.

iTiLTsoBAD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:24 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Hello itiltsobad,

We have received your documents and successfully verified your profile details. Your promotion has been pre approved, we are about to send your account information over to the poker room for a final security check and approval, as soon as the poker room approves your account, we will send you a confirmation email, then the funds will be properly credited into your poker account within the next 3 to 5 business days, normally much faster than that. We will try our very best to transfer the funds to your account in no time!

Thank you for your time and cooperation!!

Kind Regards

PkrN!n*
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:03 pm 
PSO User

:thumbs up: Superb! Thanks man...great service here!! Looking forward to getting going in my poker career. Anyone having problems, learn from my example :D Reading stuff first helps I guess :oops: Great support though....lets gogogogo!

Post subject: Re: Bankroll promotion denied again :( RESOLVED!!! :)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Thank you for your feedback itiltsobad! It is our goal to provide you with the best customer service that you deserve, if there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

I wish you a wonderful day and the best of luck at the tables!

Sincerely,

PkrN!n*
Support Team
PokerSource.com