It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: UB Poker promotion denied
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 am 
PSO User

Hello I was denied due to lack of personal information in the UB poker account I created. I filled out all the correct info when I created the account but I guess it did not save it. I checked my account and updated the info. Can you now review the information again please?

Post subject: Re: UB Poker promotion denied
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:34 am 

King Bandit wrote:
Hello I was denied due to lack of personal information in the UB poker account I created. I filled out all the correct info when I created the account but I guess it did not save it. I checked my account and updated the info. Can you now review the information again please?

Hello King Bandit,

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm afraid that your UB promotion was denied for different reasons. After a thorough review by our Security Department, we have decided do deny your promotion for mismatching or invalid information provided upon registration. In order for us to resubmit the promotion, we would kindly ask you to please send us a copy of your government issued ID to help@pokersource.com, it must have your name, address, visible picture of the holder of the ID and date of birth. If you don't feel comfortable sending the ID via email, please note that you can block any sensitive information such as the social security number, since all we need to verify are the details you already gave us (address, name and date of birth).

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
Pokersource.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 am 
PSO User

Oh cool thanks. Sure I can get a scan of my ID and send it very soon. If I send a copy of my ID will I be eligible for the promotions already applied for? Or is being denied permanent?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:28 am 

King Bandit wrote:
Oh cool thanks. Sure I can get a scan of my ID and send it very soon. If I send a copy of my ID will I be eligible for the promotions already applied for? Or is being denied permanent?

Hello King Bandit,

Thank you for your reply.

Once we receive your ID, if all the information matches, we will proceed to resubmit your current promotion. You don't need to register for another one.

Best regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
Pokersource.com