It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Pacific Poker and FREE WPT 8DVD Boxset Promotion IS NOW LIVE
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Posts: 3330
The Pacific Poker sign-up page for the 8DVD World Poker Tour Boxset is now online...Sign up for Pacific Poker on our "Promotions" page with a minimum $100 deposit using the Bonus Code "WPTDVDS" and upon reaching 250 raked hands we'll ship you the WPT DVDs for FREE, anywhere in the WORLD!

Please be aware that these DVDs are Region One encoded and can only play in USA and Canada DVD players (unless you have a Region Free DVD player!).

These DVDs are new and sealed...good luck at the Pacific Poker tables and enjoy the shows!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 7:24 pm 
Offline
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 4:47 pm
Posts: 62
Location: Toronto
Very nice, I was thinking of ordering this set the other day. Guess I'll be signing up for Pacific Poker in the near future.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Pacific poker bonus code?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:23 pm 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:56 am
Posts: 4
Hi,

I was going to try out pacific poker and your DVD-box promos talked me into it.

However, there is no bonus code box when following the link - in fact I am redirected to this (Dutch even) page: http://bonus.888.com/

Could PSO tell me what to do? I do not want to deposit until this is solved.

Thank you in advance!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pacific poker bonus code?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 20439
Location: Poker Table
theboman wrote:
Hi,

I was going to try out pacific poker and your DVD-box promos talked me into it.

However, there is no bonus code box when following the link - in fact I am redirected to this (Dutch even) page: http://bonus.888.com/

Could PSO tell me what to do? I do not want to deposit until this is solved.

Thank you in advance!


When you click on this link there isn't a box on the page to enter a code? What county are you doing this from?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: minimum hands
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:42 pm 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:36 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Olympia, WA
if i want to do your promotion for wpt dvd's, can i play some tournaments to satisfy the minimum hands? or is it ONLY at the tables. also, since you have to play a certain level at the tables, would that go for tournaments? basically, do the $5+.50 NL SNG STT's count for this req?

also on a somewhat similar note, i believe season 3 of wpt is either just beginning or close to beginning. does anybody know if wpt season 2 will be out rather soon? like this summer? and if so will pso ever offer those dvds?

thanks in advance for your replies


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: minimum hands
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 20439
Location: Poker Table
hookemhorns2007 wrote:
if i want to do your promotion for wpt dvd's, can i play some tournaments to satisfy the minimum hands? or is it ONLY at the tables. also, since you have to play a certain level at the tables, would that go for tournaments? basically, do the $5+.50 NL SNG STT's count for this req?

also on a somewhat similar note, i believe season 3 of wpt is either just beginning or close to beginning. does anybody know if wpt season 2 will be out rather soon? like this summer? and if so will pso ever offer those dvds?

thanks in advance for your replies


The tournaments do not count toward this requirement. You have to play ring games at the limits outlined on the promotions page.

I think season 2 is a few months away. We will probably offer it eventually I'm sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:53 am 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:56 am
Posts: 4
Quote:
Quote:
theboman wrote:
Hi,

I was going to try out pacific poker and your DVD-box promos talked me into it.

However, there is no bonus code box when following the link - in fact I am redirected to this (Dutch even) page: http://bonus.888.com/

Could PSO tell me what to do? I do not want to deposit until this is solved.

Thank you in advance!

When you click on this link there isn't a box on the page to enter a code? What county are you doing this from?


Hi Mike,

I connect from Denmark, and you are right; no box whatsoever on the page.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:18 pm 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 3:09 pm
Posts: 5
To the people from denmark who didn't get the box:

I had the same problem, it's because the website checks for your regional settings and redirects you to a page that is in your language. To fix this, I went into the windows control panel, I chose Regional and Language Options and in Standard and Formats I set it to "English (United States)". Now I get the box. You just have to set it back to what it was after you've registered.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:45 pm 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:44 pm
Posts: 7
Hi,
I was going to use that Pacific Poker promotion to have WPT box set, but they gave me $10 free sign up bonus and I played with it, won, and made over $100 withdraw. Question is, can I still make min$100 deposit to my Pacific Poker account and have DVD set?

Thanks,
Ex-RAY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 20439
Location: Poker Table
Ex-RAY wrote:
Hi,
I was going to use that Pacific Poker promotion to have WPT box set, but they gave me $10 free sign up bonus and I played with it, won, and made over $100 withdraw. Question is, can I still make min$100 deposit to my Pacific Poker account and have DVD set?

Thanks,
Ex-RAY


Did you create the account with PSO using our bonus code?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:05 am 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:44 pm
Posts: 7
Quote:
Did you create the account with PSO using our bonus code?


Yes, I did.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 20439
Location: Poker Table
Ex-RAY wrote:
Quote:
Did you create the account with PSO using our bonus code?


Yes, I did.


You should be fine then. Once you play your 250 hands Pacific Poker will email us.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron