It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Where to go for freerolls?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:41 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Ok I'm not new here I've done 8 or 9 promos but it's been 3 or so years since I played...I wanna get back into it (mostly SnG's & Tourny's ) So that being said .WHERE do I go? Can I deposit anyplace "legally" Mostly small stakes player but I enjoyed the game and I miss it..I wanna start like freerolls on weekends when I have free time and move into cash SnG's and SMALL buy in tourney's from there. Thanks PSO for all you've done for me personally and to anyone who responds to this post thanks in advance...

Post subject: Re: Where to go for freerolls?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

NiteMixr...first, welcome back, it's been a long time (6 years!). While "regulated" online poker is only "legal" in the USA in NV, DE and NJ (you must be within those states' borders to play), there are several rooms that still welcome USA players. You already have accounts at a few, like Americas Cardroom (formerly Doyle's) and CarbonPoker. There are a few others as well. Here's a link to some of them: http://www.pokersource.com/usa-free-poker/

I hope this helps. Check back with us next week, as our March $1K Facebook Followers Freeroll will be at a US-facing poker room, no deposit required!

Post subject: Re: Where to go for freerolls?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:27 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Thanks JAYL yes it has been quite a while...thanks for the info on the freeroll....