It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tigergaming promotion
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:54 am 
PSO User

Hello! I registerd in Tiger Gaming, With bonus code PSTIGER, made 1208 POP, push Finish button two times, but my promo was panding and not aproved a lot of time, and now, when i send to you support screen with POP - Denied! what is the problem?? i contacted tigergamng support, but have no answer. In attachment i made screenshot that i have more than 1200 points

Attachments:
File comment: screen
2 (1).png
2 (1).png [ 25.49 KiB | Viewed 3257 times ]

Post subject: Re: Tigergaming promotion
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:36 pm 
PSO User

It was pretty long time of waiting, but i am finaly got my free gift :D unfortunately nowbody do not explaine me why it takes almost a month. Had the same sh*t with ladbrokes promo :( , but as i am understand that was problem from Ladbrokes side with a lot of custumers and pokersource made all what they can to resolve this problem :!: . Its looks like i am just have no luck in this poker business :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:22 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cornisha...our apologies for the delay. Just to explain why it took so long, part of the problem was that you submitted your account for approval several times before making a deposit at TigerGaming. In the future, please wait until you've completed the requirements first and I promise it will go much faster.

I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Thank you for your patience and good luck on the flop!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:24 am 
PSO User

JAYL wrote:
Cornisha...our apologies for the delay. Just to explain why it took so long, part of the problem was that you submitted your account for approval several times before making a deposit at TigerGaming. In the future, please wait until you've completed the requirements first and I promise it will go much faster.

I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Thank you for your patience and good luck on the flop!

Hi Jay. I do not submitted verification Before deposit.100% )) i think that was technikal problem. Иy the way, I read in Ladbrokes poker post viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49775&start=15 that you can add 5000 points for next complete promo. So can I have it?)))) Anywhere, thank you for you job and support again! ps will try to make partypoker promotion :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cornisha...you already received a 5000 bonus for Tiger with our Deal of the Day on May 21st. Sorry, but that's the best we can do.

I'm happy to hear you're considering trying out Party. I think you'll like it. And you'll get a 2500 bonus if you sign up by the end of July.

Good luck on the flop!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:55 pm 
PSO User

Hmm i played in Ladbrokers, made you and Ladbrokes rake, have no free gift via "incorrect bonus code" from your page and.. got nothing. what is the diference betwwen me and other players which was defrauded b Ladbrokes? I got my additional points on another promotion which did not connect with Ladbrokes issue :cry: hope on your understanding as respectable an decent resource :thumbs up:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cornisha...since your LB account wasn't linked to PokerSource, we made nothing from your LB rake. We only get paid for the accounts linked to our tracker.

In the case of the other player, to make it up to him, we offered a 5K bonus on their next promotion, because that's the most we can offer. Since you were already getting a 5K bonus on your next promotion, TigerGaming, I had nothing more to offer you. You'll also be getting a 5K bonus for Party if you finish it before the 60 days requirement, since you signed up during our Deal of the Day promotion back in May.

I'll be happy to award you a 5K bonus on your next new promotion, not one you've already signed up for...is that fair?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:28 am 
PSO User

Hello Jay, may be you can add me pls 600 points for denied Ladbroks, and i can get amazon gift card for 50 bucks?))

JAYL wrote:
Cornisha...since your LB account wasn't linked to PokerSource, we made nothing from your LB rake. We only get paid for the accounts linked to our tracker.

In the case of the other player, to make it up to him, we offered a 5K bonus on their next promotion, because that's the most we can offer. Since you were already getting a 5K bonus on your next promotion, TigerGaming, I had nothing more to offer you. You'll also be getting a 5K bonus for Party if you finish it before the 60 days requirement, since you signed up during our Deal of the Day promotion back in May.

I'll be happy to award you a 5K bonus on your next new promotion, not one you've already signed up for...is that fair?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points added! Please place the order at your convenience and I'll fill it asap...and good luck on the flop!