It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: points store changes?
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:57 pm 
PSO User

Hello!
I didnt find in your points store Americas cardroom and Party Poker gift cards. Did you really removed them?
and for how long?
thanks

Post subject: Re: points store changes?
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Both ACR & Party have made it extremely difficult for us to continue offering their giftcards, so we sadly had no choice but to remove them. Unless they have a change of heart, which they insist they won't, I don't expect them to return.

In the meantime, I hope that you can find something else in our Points Store to spend your points on. If you have a suggestion for an addition to the store, please feel free to post it in this thread. For example, we recently added $50 Skrill and TigerGaming cards due to member requests.

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience these changes have caused.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:47 pm 
PSO User

ok, i understand. But i think you can also make Neteller gift cards, Bitcoin giftcards or Webmoney gift cards. webmoney is very popular in russian speaking countries.
By the way, its not so many free gift promotions.
Why dont you work with Red KInGs poker, Red Star Poker, Coral Poker , Bet ONLINE( that another room of Chico poker Network) or PKR poker for example?
thank you

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:44 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We used to offer Neteller giftcards, but when we added Skrill no one ordered them anymore so we removed them, as we do with most things that aren't popular in the store. I'll investigate WebMoney and see if that might be an option for us.

Due to the wild fluctuations currently facing Bitcoin, that's not going to happen anytime soon, sorry.

Regarding the poker rooms you mentioned, most of them were at one time available on PokerSource, but were removed for various reasons, mainly lack of interest or lack of payment on the part of the poker room. However, we're always looking to add more rooms, so check back with us, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:47 pm 
PSO User

I think it should return something to a store, at a rate of $ 25-30.
This will be beneficial to many, to play some of the rooms ...

Just WebMoney would be very, very cool. This system is used in almost every in Europe ...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Per your earlier suggestion, we have added Redstar to our Free Poker Gifts offer, thank you, and are looking at adding more rooms.

We will not be offering WebMoney at this time, but we do offer Amazon gift cards in dollars, euros and pounds in $25 denominations in exchange for 3000 PokerSource Points.