It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Any hints on the new Absolute promotion?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:34 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

I was thinking of signing up for their deposit bonus, glad I waited.
Now about the new PSO promotion...... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:11 am 
PSO Elite
PSO Elite

Hint? I see it posted on the home page now. Gotta hurry up and get my bonuses for TGC first now. I guess I know what I'm doing for the next couple months or so :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I hope it's coming this weekend so I can get it done before my vacation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hint... it will be starting Aug 15th or Sept 1st. Just to let you know it is looking more like Sept 1st. The really want to start it at the beginning of a calendar month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:33 am 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

I think Mike mentioned what the promotion is in another post.

Hint K**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:34 am 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

KKK? Klu Klux Klan? A free white sheet with holes cut in it?

Can anyone tell me what the big deal is with the KEM cards? What is it that I'm not getting? What's the big deal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:29 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

MIKEJ wrote:
Hint... it will be starting Aug 15th or Sept 1st. Just to let you know it is looking more like Sept 1st. The really want to start it at the beginning of a calendar month.

Hey Mike, do you think the 35% sign-up bonus is still going to be running. I saw that was their July special so I jumped on it on the 31st....I will have to hit R.V. again for the FFP, or try to catch beastie at G.C. which looks impossible!

Edit to say to get my KEM cards...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

tommy300 wrote:
MIKEJ wrote:

Hey Mike, do you think the 35% sign-up bonus is still going to be running. I saw that was their July special so I jumped on it on the 31st....I will have to hit R.V. again for the FFP, or try to catch beastie at G.C. which looks impossible!

Edit to say to get my KEM cards...

I think they will still be running the 35% in September. I will find out and let everyone know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:23 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

MIKEJ wrote:

I think they will still be running the 35% in September. I will find out and let everyone know.

Whoa--good bonus. Definately be looking forward to that one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was searching the Absolute website for an answer, but I couldn't find one, so I'll ask:

What qualifies as a raked hand? Is it like Party, where you just have to be sitting at the table, or is it like Prima, where you have to actually put money in the pot? I did see that the rake has to be $0.25 to count.

Looks like it will take a while to get a bonus. 100 raked hands for every $10 of bonus, doled out $10 at a time. You do get credit for tournaments, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:16 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

dlk9s wrote:
I was searching the Absolute website for an answer, but I couldn't find one, so I'll ask:

What qualifies as a raked hand? Is it like Party, where you just have to be sitting at the table, or is it like Prima, where you have to actually put money in the pot? I did see that the rake has to be $0.25 to count.

Looks like it will take a while to get a bonus. 100 raked hands for every $10 of bonus, doled out $10 at a time. You do get credit for tournaments, though.

I've been playing at Absolute for about a year.

Their raked hand requirement is the same as Party. As long as the pot hits $5, it's raked. You get credit for the hand whether or not you put $ in. They also keep a running (real-time) total on the number of qualified hands you've played, which makes it real simple to keep track of your hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:32 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

hockeystl wrote:
dlk9s wrote:

I've been playing at Absolute for about a year.

Their raked hand requirement is the same as Party. As long as the pot hits $5, it's raked. You get credit for the hand whether or not you put $ in. They also keep a running (real-time) total on the number of qualified hands you've played, which makes it real simple to keep track of your hands.

Nice. I guess I'll have to make my money last at Royal Vegas so I'll have some for the Absolute promotion. I had grown my $100 deposit to $202, but I've had a miserable week and I'm down to $167. I know, I'm a pretty low stakes guy right now, but with my bankroll, that's a bit of a swing. I'd love to climb above that $200 for good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:56 am 
PSO Ultimate
PSO Ultimate

Atleast Absolute is not part of the Prima Network. I really really hate the Prima software....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:04 am 
PSO User

Anyone who knows if the promotion will be avalible for people outside USA/Canada also?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:57 am 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

PapaSmurfie wrote:
Atleast Absolute is not part of the Prima Network. I really really hate the Prima software....

Hate is a strong word, but I feel ya.