It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Doyle's Room
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 am 
PSO User

Due to a PSO bonus offer, I decided to try out Doyle's Room. I cannot express my disappointment enough. Today, there are absolutely no sit&go tournaments. One of the new members bonuses (they will repay you your $27.50 entry to their big Wednesday night/Thursday morning event) was not honoured and repeated emailing of their Costa Rican support staff has yielded no response, save the automated one.
What playing experience I have managed to get has been disappointing too, with weak hands winning all-ins more often than not. I don't think that it is rigged, just erratic and with unlikely outcomes.
The lack of play options will make bonus completion within the time scale very unlikely, and I have asked other users at tables whether this is a commonplace occurence, and they admit that it is.
I should avoid this particular site, unless you have the patience of a saint or a strong sense of masochism.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:59 am 
PSO User

Alas, the same has happened today. No Sit&Goes, and last night I couldn't register without getting an error message. Customer Support said they had 'screwed up' an update.