It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pokerstars play money
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:53 pm 
PSO User

Hate starting all over again with 1000 Pokerstars play money chips? Want to be able to play with millions of chips within a matter of minutes? I’m from the US so I can’t play with real money anymore. I do very much enjoy the play money tables as well but I don’t like the wait time for my chips to reload when I’m on a losing streak, nor do I like playing at the low states tables.

If you play at the play money tables I found out about this site www.pokerstarsnow.com where you can get as many chips as you want. They are very friendly and very quick. You simply choose the amount of chips you want, fill out your order, and a rep will transfer the chips into your account. And Voilà, sit at any table you like instead of spending days trying to build up your chip stack.

Hope to see more players at the high stakes tables

Post subject: Re: Pokerstars play money
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 am 
PSO User

jenny_kay1 wrote:
Hate starting all over again with 1000 Pokerstars play money chips? Want to be able to play with millions of chips within a matter of minutes? I’m from the US so I can’t play with real money anymore. I do very much enjoy the play money tables as well but I don’t like the wait time for my chips to reload when I’m on a losing streak, nor do I like playing at the low states tables.

If you play at the play money tables I found out about this site http://www.pokerstarsnow.com where you can get as many chips as you want. They are very friendly and very quick. You simply choose the amount of chips you want, fill out your order, and a rep will transfer the chips into your account. And Voilà, sit at any table you like instead of spending days trying to build up your chip stack.

Hope to see more players at the high stakes tables

Where exactly do you stay in the US? I think there states that are approved by the law about this like the Nevada...