It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Referral question
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 2:09 pm 
PSO User

Hi Mike, I want to refer a friend and I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I want to make sure my friend gets the chipset, I want to receive the $10 bonus, I also want to make sure that he receives the $25 bonus after 125 raked hands.

I know that to receive the $25 you have to put SPECIAL25 into the bonus section. Where do they put my referral name?

thanks
Tarun

Post subject: Re: Referral question
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:15 pm 
Webmaster
Webmaster

tsuri wrote:
Hi Mike, I want to refer a friend and I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I want to make sure my friend gets the chipset, I want to receive the $10 bonus, I also want to make sure that he receives the $25 bonus after 125 raked hands.

I know that to receive the $25 you have to put SPECIAL25 into the bonus section. Where do they put my referral name?

thanks
Tarun

To make sure you get the credit for the referral and your friend gets his bonus and our offer, you need to do the following.
First, you need to click on the "Referral Program" link at the top of the page and complete the form, this is your contact information so we can send you your referral earnings. Also, it autogenerates a referral ID, it is important your friend puts that in the referral box and only that so we can link him as your referral. Once you've done that your friend simply has to click on the "Promotions" link and go through the directions just as you did. On the confirmation form that he needs to fill-out there is a box that says "Referred By". He types in your referral ID that is assigned to you and he gets his bonus and chips, and you get credit for the referral.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask,
Peter