It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PokerParty's First Deposit Bonus related
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:13 pm 
PSO User

I signed up around 15 days ago but have not yet to desposited money since (some issues with payment. have been exchanging emails with them).

PokerParty in the meantime comes up with this promotion (http://www.partypoker.com/offers/signup_20_100_std.htm). It says that money is automatically put in your bonus account on your first deposit using the listed methods. However, it also states that it can't be combined with other bonus or promotional offers. This bonus then, I assume, would not happen because I already have the 25 in my bonus account from your special25 code.

I would like clarification on this as I would hate to deposit money and later find out that your offer would be nullified because your rule also states no other bonus/promotional offers. This comes more from sitting around waiting for my bank to be verified for the second time than actual worry as I believe you guys do have a handle on things.

Thanks for any help.

Post subject: Re: PokerParty's First Deposit Bonus related
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Poliku wrote:
I signed up around 15 days ago but have not yet to desposited money since (some issues with payment. have been exchanging emails with them).

PokerParty in the meantime comes up with this promotion (http://www.partypoker.com/offers/signup_20_100_std.htm). It says that money is automatically put in your bonus account on your first deposit using the listed methods. However, it also states that it can't be combined with other bonus or promotional offers. This bonus then, I assume, would not happen because I already have the 25 in my bonus account from your special25 code.

I would like clarification on this as I would hate to deposit money and later find out that your offer would be nullified because your rule also states no other bonus/promotional offers. This comes more from sitting around waiting for my bank to be verified for the second time than actual worry as I believe you guys do have a handle on things.

Thanks for any help.

As long as you entered the bonus code "SPECIAL25" in the sign up bonus code box while creating your account, you are good to go. Once you deposit your $100 or more, and play the 125 hands, just fill out the confirmation form and we will send you the chips.