It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: confirmation page...
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:52 am 
PSO User

Michael,

I just received your email that u didn't receive my application. Strange. Could it be that I was using Netscape? I submitted the information in again through IE, and made a note in the comments section. Does this mean I still have to play 125 raked hands, even though I made the account before the deal changed? I have my receipt from pay-pro if you need proof.

Thanks
Will.

Post subject: Re: confirmation page...
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 5:56 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ricetard wrote:
Michael,

I just received your email that u didn't receive my application. Strange. Could it be that I was using Netscape? I submitted the information in again through IE, and made a note in the comments section. Does this mean I still have to play 125 raked hands, even though I made the account before the deal changed? I have my receipt from pay-pro if you need proof.

Thanks
Will.

Will,

I'm not sure what the problem was. We definitly support Netscape. I think that it might of been a full moon or something. It also could of been that it was during the time we were updating the terms. Either way, we have your information now, and you qualify under the old terms. Your chips will go out once your account is approved. Thank you!