It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Rake Back at UB
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:12 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Hey guys, So I am close to completing my 50$ bonus from the original 50$ you gave me. I was going to deposit 500 afterwards to get 500 bonus dollars, and then I was planing on opening up an account at ultimatebet and taking advantage of there 100% deposit bonus but want to sign up so my Ultimatebet account will be a rakeback account.

Now when I contact support for my absolute poker account they notify my in the email as it being an ultimate bet account.

If I sign up for an ultimatebet acount for rakeback, will they think I have two accounts with them because of my absolute poker account?

I just dont want all my hard erned cash in my absolute poker account to get seized or anything because awhile back party poker seized my account for a good chunk of change because I had an old account from 2 years ago with a negative balance.

I just want to earn rkeback because I am a fulltime player and have to take advantage of these opportunities as much as possible.

I wont be moving to UB anytime soon I still have to earn the rest of this absolute 50$ bonus then deposit for the 150% bonus and clear that. But I would just like a lil heads up for the future for what my next steps are going to be.

I really look forward to being a constant blogger on this site and hope alot of our new comers can maybe see that yes you can turn nothing into something with the right goals and plan set.

Feel free to get back to me whenever id good for you, Cheers PSO

Also how do I get automatic notifications to my email inbox for when I get post replies?

Sorry lol im new to this blogging and forum stuff :o

Post subject: Re: Rake Back at UB
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Hello SickCallWu,

It is a pleasure to assist you. We would kindly suggest you to contact UB directly to make sure you have or don't have an account with them, unfortunately we won't be able to verify this for you because since you have not register a promotion with us using that room they will not provide us with any information for security purposes.

As you mentioned, in order to qualify for the rakeback promotion you must be a new player to the room. We are also offering a Bonus for your first time deposit of the 111% Up To $1100 :)

We will definitely look into the possibility to send you an email as soon as we reply to your posts :) We'll send you an email in regards to this matter within the next 24 - 48 hours.

Your business is highly valued by us! I wish you a great week and the best of luck at the tables! :D

Kind Regards,

PkrN!n*
Team PokerSource
PokerSource.com