It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: RedKings deposit bonus
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:35 pm 
PSO User

Hi,

I usually get some info of the deposit bonus of the poker rooms before signing up, for example, if the bonus is released in increments or in a lump sum, how many Player Points to release every increment, etc.

But in the RedKings site there is no bonus that matches the one in the info provided by PokerSource (up to $400).

Could you please give some info about this 1st deposit bonus?

The most important pieces of info I'd like to know are:

a) How much of the bonus is released after completing the requirement of 1000 Player Points?

b) Is it released in several increments or in a lump sum? This is very important so that I only make a 1st deposit of the exact amount released after the 1000 Player Points.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: RedKings deposit bonus
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:11 pm 

Hello Sadman -

There is not currently a RedKings free money deposit promotion available for your country on PokerSource. Please let me know if there is another promotion you might be referring to on our site. If you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us at help@pokersource.com

For information regarding deposit and release details for sign up bonuses please visit the poker site.

Team PokerSource

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:27 pm 
PSO User

Hi,

I was referring to the Free Poker Gifts promotion, the one in which you have to make 1000 Player Points at RedKings to receive 12000 PokerSource Points.

I wanted to know the details of the 1st deposit bonus that you receive in addition to the promotion, since the one that appears in the promotion info doesn't match any of the ones on the RedKings website.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Our Redkings bonus is a special bonus for our PSO customers, that is why it is not listed on their web sites :wink: . I am unsure of the bonus release rate so I have contacted our affiliate manager to provide the details you are seeking. I will let you know when I get a reply from them.

Thanks,

Mscott

Team PokerSource

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I got a reply on the bonus....

PSOKINGS is a $400 incremental bonus that releases in 4 increments of $100 (900 points per increment) regardless of deposit amount. The clearance period is 90 days and player needs to earn 3600 points to clear the whole bonus.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

MScott

Team PokerSource

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 am 
PSO User

Hi, is this still up to date? As I understood the livechat guy it is 100% up to $400 in 4 increments, which means that I could also get 4 times $12,50 when depositing $50. A Bonus like this would be much more profitable so this info could be important.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:29 am 

werwer13 wrote:
Hi, is this still up to date? As I understood the livechat guy it is 100% up to $400 in 4 increments, which means that I could also get 4 times $12,50 when depositing $50. A Bonus like this would be much more profitable so this info could be important.

Hello -

This bonus code is still valid. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.