It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Problems with Lock Poker bonus code?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 am 

If any customer had problems with Lock Poker bonus code "LOCKPSOGIFT" for our free gift or free money promotions, please post your username in this thread.

**UPDATE 6/11/2012: Our Lock Poker free gift and free money Bonus Code has been updated to THEFUTURE so you will receive the 200% up to $2000 welcome bonus. The Bonus Code is NOT needed to be tracked to us, however you MUST sign up through PokerSource links to be tracked as an affiliate and eligible for the promotion. The code is used to receive the initial deposit bonus.**

The bonus code had expired and some customers have contacted us stating that the code was not accepted, they were ineligible for the bonus, or the code was expired. :(

Again if anyone experienced issues with their Lock Poker promo or did not receive their initial sign up bonus, please contact us with your PokerSource username in this thread.

Thanks!
Team PokerSource

Post subject: Re: Problems with Lock Poker bonus code?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:41 pm 
PSO User

bonus code did work.
my forum id is pokerbandit22
this is like 5 6 times i tryed it
sence i made my account :wall:
what do i need to do if i have to make a new account cause i am also haveing a hard time loging into my account.
i am talking to support now :wall:

Last edited by POKERBANDIT22 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:07 pm 
PSO User

ok talked to support
i had typed in my id wrong
my lock id is pokerbandit222
sorry about that :wall:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:14 pm 

POKERBANDIT22 wrote:
ok talked to support
i had typed in my id wrong
my lock id is pokerbandit222
sorry about that :wall:

Ok, it looks like you have created the Lock Poker promotion successfully in your PokerSource account and the status is pending. You will now need to complete the promotional requirements and then notify us once you have done so.

Best of luck at the tables!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm 
PSO User

ok thanks for checking for me :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 am 
PSO User

wasn't able to use LOCKPSOGIFT code. my pokersource.com username is MelonheadJonez. Thanks for the help.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 pm 

MelonheadJonez wrote:
wasn't able to use LOCKPSOGIFT code. my pokersource.com username is MelonheadJonez. Thanks for the help.

Hello -

It seems that you signed up correctly on our end of the Lock Poker promotion. Have you received your initial deposit bonus from Lock Poker?

Please contact Lock Poker support directly and simply ask if you are linked to us (PokerSource) as an affiliate. If you are tracked correctly, you simply need to complete the playing requirements for this promotion.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 pm 
PSO User

well i guess i made the mistake because i thought this was a no deposit offer. Maybe you could tell me exactly what is the offer for Lock poker. I'll also take another look for myself and see what I missed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:53 am 

MelonheadJonez wrote:
well i guess i made the mistake because i thought this was a no deposit offer. Maybe you could tell me exactly what is the offer for Lock poker. I'll also take another look for myself and see what I missed

Hello -

The promotion you have registered for is our Lock Poker 10000 Points Free Gift promo. The requirements are a minimum deposit of $50 and you must earn 1200 VIP points within 60 days of signing up to receive the 10,000 PokerSource points to be used in our store on a variety of items. When you make your initial deposit of $50 you are automatically eligible for the Deposit Bonus of 150% up to $750. Please see Lock Poker bonus release details. The code LOCKPSOGIFT is entered when you make your deposit. If you used our links correctly when downloading our links you will automatically be tracked to PokerSource as an affiliate and be eligible for the bonus.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 am 
PSO User

Hi! I also have a problem with the deposit code.
Lock username: semifish please check that for me.
Thanks in advance
:thumbs up:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:39 am 

ikladi wrote:
Hi! I also have a problem with the deposit code.
Lock username: semifish please check that for me.
Thanks in advance
:thumbs up:

Hello Ikladi -

Could you please confirm which screen or where you were attempting to use the Lock code LOCKPSOGIFT (during sign up or when depositing)?

Also what was the exact error message you received?

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 am 
PSO User

Hi!
I signed up for the lock poker( followed the instructions from Pokersource.. delete cookes etc), but when I wanted to deposit money and use LOCKPSOGIFT pokersource gift bonus code, it did not let me go thru, gave me an error message which is the following: You do not qualify for this bonus. I`ve already sent couple of e-mails to PS support and one for Lock Poker Support regarding this matter, PS sent me back an e-mail saying that they have to talk with LOCK poker support, and so far got NO reply from LOCK POKER support whatsoever.
It would be nice if you(PS) or them(LOCK) could inform me about this situation, because time is ticking and it has been 3-4 days since I signed up and the requirements are not that easy to fulfill, so time is really matters.
Thanks in advance

LOCK: semifish, ikladiistvan@freemail.hu
PS: ikladi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 am 

Hello ikladi -

We have indeed sent an email to our Lock Poker affiliate manager notifying him of the error received during registration. As soon as we receive a reply we will contact you directly. If it takes a few more days to sort out the code, we will provide an extension on the time frame to complete the requirements.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:28 am 
PSO User

Lock poker has recently moved from merge to Revolution gaming(they actually created it new, its lock+cake). So a lot has changed with Lock.
Is the bonus code stil on? Or can we join Lock poker through pokersource but use the bonus code that they offer, which is clearly better, 200% up to 2000$. Would it be a problem?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 am 

Sinsst wrote:
Lock poker has recently moved from merge to Revolution gaming(they actually created it new, its lock+cake). So a lot has changed with Lock.
Is the bonus code stil on? Or can we join Lock poker through pokersource but use the bonus code that they offer, which is clearly better, 200% up to 2000$. Would it be a problem?

With the new network change, Lock Poker has been very slow replying to affiliate support emails. We have contacted them regarding our current bonus code and offers and will be posting an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!