It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lock promotion
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm 
PSO User

Hi
I finished the Lockpoker free gift promotion and push the "finished" button. It was 10 days ago. Yesterday on my account wrote "ready to verify". Now, there is the "finished" button again.
Whats going on??? Im 100% sure, that I made requirements. I collected more then 1200 points. I made about 200$!! in rake! When I registered to Lock, there was the requirement only 120$ in rake for 1200 points. But I even made 1200 in this "new points", what is MUCH MORE in rake.
Please review this quickly and add the points to my account. Thanks

PS You was VERY SLOW at my Carbon verification too. It takes about 15-20 days!

Post subject: Re: Lock promotion
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 am 
PSO User

hmmm, everybody on hollyday? :)
I clicked to finish button again, but please answere me, why its take so long, and why the "ready to verify" dissapeared beside my Lock promo.
thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:23 am 

Hello Tomir -

As of 7/9/2012, Lock Poker has notified us that you have not yet completed the promotional requirements. Since you clicked the finished button again we will resubmit your account for verification.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:16 pm 
PSO User

sandym wrote:
Hello Tomir -

As of 7/9/2012, Lock Poker has notified us that you have not yet completed the promotional requirements. Since you clicked the finished button again we will resubmit your account for verification.

What were the promo requirements? 1200 points and 50$ deposit, right? I made 190$ deposit! and collected 1260 points. As I said in my previous post, I collected so much points, even if it was NOT the normal requirements, because when I registered, for 1200 points I should make 120$ rake. Due to new calkulations for points, I made 200$ in rake! for 1200 points. And I made all those requirements till 29 of June!
If Your affiliate manager cant see this, then he is wrong person to do this job!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:49 am 

Hi Tomir-

We were notified directly by LockPoker affiliate manager about this back in July 9th, now that you have click on the 'finished button' we have send this for verification over to LockPoker. As soon as we confirm this you will be notified, if they still not verify the completion of the requirements, you will need for you to go back to your poker player account and send us a screen shot of your cashier & points section, showing us that you completed the deposit & point requirements for the promotion.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm 
PSO User

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
I just cant believe it, what are You doing. The button beside the Lockpoker in my account is again "finished". Its incredible.
I can post here my admin page, but Lock have a very strange admin page. I can post here my points and the last deposit (I made 120$ more deposit before).
You can see on points page, that I collect 0 points in July, what mean, that I cllected all the 1260 points before 1.Jul. 3 weeks ago!!

Attachments:
screen depo.JPG
screen depo.JPG [ 85.41 KiB | Viewed 3424 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm 
PSO User

Here are the points:

Attachments:
screen points.JPG
screen points.JPG [ 70.96 KiB | Viewed 3424 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:26 am 
PSO User

Can somebody tell me WHY no response?
For my Carbon verification I waited 2 weeks. For confirm the Bodog registration same 2 weeks. Now Im waiting 3 weeks (!) for Lock verification and still nothing, although I made everything right in all those rooms.
PokerStars registration worked fine, and verification process was 2-3 days. Why cant all the rooms (and affiliate managers) work normal??

I showed You my Lock account. I got only the answere (2 time) from You, that I didnt finished requirements. You can see, I DID! And never a correct explanation. If Your affiliate manager think that I didnt made enough deposit, why he dont tell me HOW MUCH I made?? If he think, I didnt collect enough points, why he dont tell me, HOW MUCH points I collected? Of course, he can see that I made much more deposit of 50$, and I collected more than 1200 points. He just make me clown... Im really frustrated. :( :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 pm 

Hi Tomir!
We understand your frustration and apologize for all the time you have waited to get these promotions verified. :( Unfortunately, we depend on the rooms to approve and verify your promotions as well, we have gotten in touch with LockPoker and we expect to receive a reply soon. I can assure you that we intend to have all the promotions approved before the specified time frame and we will do everything we can in order to have yours approved.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:19 pm 

Hi! the LockPoker promotion has been approved and the points credited. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 am 
PSO User

Yeah! :)
Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:38 pm 

:mrgreen: welcome!