It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: what happened to Everest?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 am 
PSO User

I just now followed your link and registered an account with Everest poker. 30 minutes later, as I was about to deposit, I went back to the page on your site, but could no longer find the info for Everest poker. Is the deal off?

Post subject: Re: what happened to Everest?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am 

Hello-

I'm afraid the availability of our promotions may vary by region. Everest poker is not available for your country, the reason why you could see it could be because you were not logged in your PokerSource account.
Feel free to check the rooms available for your country and select the most appropriate:

https://www.pokersource.com/free-poker/gifts/

Post subject: Re: what happened to Everest?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

cre8tivedodger wrote:
I just now followed your link and registered an account with Everest poker. 30 minutes later, as I was about to deposit, I went back to the page on your site, but could no longer find the info for Everest poker. Is the deal off?

To further clarify the situation and to answer your question, yes, unfortunately, our deal with Everest is off. The decision was mutual, and we hope that at some point in the not to distant future they'll be back. We continue to work with Everest on our sister sites btw.

Regardless, our deal with our members is not off. As we've done since launching PokerSource in 2004, we honor our commitments. Anyone who signed up for an Everest promotion prior to its removal on August 6th 2012 will receive their PokerSource Points upon completion of the requirements within the allotted 60 days.