It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CARBON promotion denied
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:08 pm 
PSO User

I've been emailing pokersource for days now trying to get my promotion cleared to no avail and hoping to get help through the forum. I realized I would struggle to get 1200 points in 60 days so a week before the promo expired I asked for a few extra days and pokersource granted it to me in an email. I first the 1,200 points ONE day after the 60 day limit so I though NICE i finished the promo!!!! NO, pokersource denied the promotion stating I didn't setup my account on carbon through PSO. I sent an email to carbon to confirm I 1. Deposited $50, 2. PLayed 1,200 points, and 3. Signed up through PSO. Next day Carbon poker confirmed all this to me and stated they would email the PSO poker manager and confirm this to them. I emailed PSO and AGAIn got an email stating they would not allow my promotion. I was referred to PSO by a friend who stated this site is great and here I am banging my head again a wall trying to get a promotion approved after I met the requirements!!!! Can someone from PSO (other than the one emailing me the copy and paste denial email) take the time and effort to see that this promotion should be approved. I plan on completing the other promotions available to me but certainly won't if it means going through this headache to get each one approved!!!

Post subject: Re: CARBON promotion denied
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:59 pm 
PSO User

Just checked my account and it states the promotion expired July 29/12 which is kinda strange seeing how I setup the account on carbon through PSO in Aug/12 LOL. I'm really hoping someone from PSO can take the time to figure this mess out. How can a promotion setup in Aug expiry in July???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

"patricia1",

First, let me apologize for any issues you've been having with PokerSource.

Just to clarify things, you created your Carbon account on 7/29/12 and your account expired on 9/28/12, 60 days later. According to my emails with Carbon, your account with them has always been tracked properly. However, your Cake account wasn't tracked, so maybe you've confused the two? Obviously it doesn't matter either way.

I'll be happy to resubmit your Carbon account for approval again. The last time I did, just shy of 60 days after signup, you had reached 844 Points. Hopefully this time you'll be at 1200. I should know within a few days and will email you with Carbon's reply.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we attempt to resolve the problem, and good luck on the flop!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Carbon confirmed today that you've reached 1200 Points. Your Carbon account is approved and your points have been posted.

Thank you for your patience and for being part of the PokerSource community.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm 
PSO User

Thank you so much for your quick action with regards to my account!! That was very awesome of you, I'm excited to do more promotions now.