It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bovada Promotion-no response
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:20 am 
PSO User

Does anybody have a clue why I cannot get a response, I have emailed this three times now....I have since used my points...as I acquired over 1k because I have not gotten a response, however, this should not be an issue as Bovada has all my records...

Hello,

My name is Steven Klebba. I am emailing you in regards to my account. A month or so ago I applied for the free bankroll as I was opening up an account with Bovada. However, I chose not to do this, and funded my Bovada account myself. That being said, I see it has been archived. I am trying to apply for 10k poker points for Bovada, however it will not allow me to do so as the other promotion is archived on my account. I have made the min deposit of 50 on Bovada, and deposited since, I also have acquired well over the 400 points needed, so I have successfully reached these requirements. Would somebody please help me with this, this is my third email with you guys, and I have not gotten a response. Please email me at this address, and not the one on file, as that account is now inactive, since I have since gotten rid of netzero. Thank You

Sincerely,

Steven Klebba
Player 4505773

Post subject: Re: Bovada Promotion-no response
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

4505773 wrote:
Does anybody have a clue why I cannot get a response, I have emailed this three times now....I have since used my points...as I acquired over 1k because I have not gotten a response, however, this should not be an issue as Bovada has all my records...

Hello,

My name is Steven Klebba. I am emailing you in regards to my account. A month or so ago I applied for the free bankroll as I was opening up an account with Bovada. However, I chose not to do this, and funded my Bovada account myself. That being said, I see it has been archived. I am trying to apply for 10k poker points for Bovada, however it will not allow me to do so as the other promotion is archived on my account. I have made the min deposit of 50 on Bovada, and deposited since, I also have acquired well over the 400 points needed, so I have successfully reached these requirements. Would somebody please help me with this, this is my third email with you guys, and I have not gotten a response. Please email me at this address, and not the one on file, as that account is now inactive, since I have since gotten rid of netzero. Thank You

Sincerely,

Steven Klebba
Player 4505773

Steven...I'm very sorry for the late response. I checked your account, and the problem is you used the Bovada Instant Bankroll tracker to create your account. Therefore, regardless of the fact that you deposited your own funds and changed your mind about getting the 10K Points instead, you were approved and funded for the Instant Bankroll promotion.

Once you click on the "Go To Bovada" button and create your account it is too late to change the tracker, sorry.

Your account was approved, $25 was added to your Bovada Account, and your account has now been archived. None of that can be reversed at this point.

My only suggestion would be that you do a different promotion with us and use the "Free Poker Gifts" tab the next time, which awards Points instead of money.

Again, my apologies for any confusion and for the lateness of our response. Your email address has been updated per your request.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:35 am 
PSO User

Sir,

This is where I am confused! 25 dollars was never added to my account! It was archived, I never got a bonus from you guys thru Bovada! I should be able to do another promotion, if i never went thru on the first promotion.....Please reply. If this still is the case, tell me what I have to do to receieve points from you guys...I believe I should get some sort of compensation because of this issue...Thank You

Sincerely,

Steven Klebba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:22 pm 
PSO User

How much do I have to pay for a response?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Steven...first, please try to wait at least 24 hours before you start sniping at us about our response time, thanks.

Just so I understand, you never got a $25 deposit from Bovada? They emailed me May 6th saying they had deposited $25 into your account.

I'll contact Bovada and see if anything can be done to have your tracker changed from IB to Free Gift and let you know what they say.

As for getting points, we offer several USA-facing poker rooms for you to try. This month, we're offering a 2500 Point bonus for every room in which you complete the requirements within 60 days. Just click on the "Free Poker Gifts" tab to see which rooms are available, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:18 pm 
PSO User

Yes,I am saying I never got 25 dollars...thus it says archived. It would say complete if it was done...And yes I called them this afternoon, and they confirmed, I was never given the funds. As for the reply, sorry, but you say 24 hours, however I emailed you twice last week, and got not one reply, thus my reason for annoyance.

Steven Klebba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Steven...my Affiliate Manager at bovada confirms that you did get the $25IB on May 6th, the same day I submitted your account for approval, and that you put it to use. He also said he cannot change the tracker once the Instant Bankroll has been awarded, sorry.

Unfortunately, there's nothing more I can do here. As I mentioned previously, we're offering a 2500 Point bonus this month on every room, so you're welcome to sign up for another promotion (or promotions, since this offer is unlimited) via our "Free Poker Gifts" tab. Our IB offers are only one per month.

If you'd like to contact me directly, my email is jay at pokersource dot com