It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Playboy Poker
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Hi. I have completed the free gift offer of Playboy Poker. But now I have a problem. I want to withdraw the money I have there, but they won't let me do it since I activated their $750 bonus and earned part of it (aprox. $60). They tell me that, since I activated the bonus, I have to release all of it before withdrawing. Isn't it insanely wrong? My money is "locked" there unless I play a lot, lot more and earn the rest of the bonus... I even asked them to remove the bonus I released from my account, if that would make withdrawing possible, but they said it is not possible. I am very sad with Playboy Poker, what a tricky bonus! And I don't see any of what they are saying in the terms and conditions of the promo. Is there a chance that PokerSource can help me with this?

Post subject: Re: Playboy Poker
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:31 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

I contacted their support via live chat again. Check how bad it is =(

Welcome to Playboy Poker Live Chat. Please wait, an agent will assist you shortly...
You have been connected to Miranda.
Bruno: Information about the "bonus expiry" period of the Welcome Bonus.
Miranda: Welcome to PlayboyPoker Support.
Miranda:
For security reasons, please give me your full name, email address and date of birth.
Bruno: Hello, Miranda.
Bruno: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Miranda:
Thank you. One moment please while I access your account details
Miranda: What exactly would you like to know?
Bruno: What does, for example, "90 days bonus expiry" means?
Bruno: If I have released $30 of $50, for example, will the $30 be voided?
Bruno: Or the only thing that will happen is that I won't be able to release the other $20?
Bruno: I mean, after the 90 days period ends.
Miranda: Please bear with me for a minute. Thank you.
Bruno: Ok.
Miranda:
I am sorry to say but you will lose the whole bonus after the 90 day period.
Miranda:
Is there anything else I can do for you?
Bruno: I understand.
Bruno: So, it I don't release the full bonus, I can't withdraw it.
Bruno: Right?
Bruno: if*
Miranda:
After 90 day, no I am sorry.
Bruno: Ok, no problem.
Bruno: So that's probably the reason I can't withdraw my whole bankroll here.
Bruno: If I try to withdraw without the bonus winnings, will it work?
Bruno: Because I had two withdrawals denied so far, but I tried the full amount.
Bruno: try to withdraw without the bonus winnings*
Miranda: No it will not let you, you will have to release the bonus first completely
Bruno: But it is not in the terms and conditions.
Bruno: And it would be catchy...
Bruno: I understand it is "reasonable" not being able to withdraw the bonus, but why not the rest of it? Not even my deposit?
Bruno: Well, and if I lose the bonus after the expiry period, like you said, will I finally be able to withdraw?
Miranda: Because the bonsu is still active at your account
Bruno: If I cancel and try to withdrawl without the increments of bonus I received, will it work?
Bruno: Sorry for so many questions...
Bruno: cancel the bonuses*
Miranda: You will lose any possible winnings and your initial deposit I am afraid
Bruno: Well, that's absolutely bad since none of this is in the terms and conditions.
Bruno: Thank you for your time.
Miranda:
I am sorry tyou feel this way.
Bruno: Bye, have a nice day.
Miranda:
Thank you for contacting to PlayboyPoker. Good luck with our games and enjoy the rest of your day
Miranda has left the conversation.
Click here if you want to start a new chat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

BASoares,

I informed my contact at Playboy of your situation and got this response:

I have checked on this and it appears that there was a mistake within our team but this is already cleared and the player should have been contacted and was able to withdraw.

Can you please confirm that this was the case and everything has now been resolved?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:57 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Hi, JAYL! I received an e-mail earlier informing that the withdrawal will be processed tomorrow. And they also apologized for the inconvenience. I don't know what happened there, but it wasn't a good experience, I had never had such kind of problem at other poker rooms.

Thanks for the help, JAYL =)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

BASoares wrote:
Hi, JAYL! I received an e-mail earlier informing that the withdrawal will be processed tomorrow. And they also apologized for the inconvenience. I don't know what happened there, but it wasn't a good experience, I had never had such kind of problem at other poker rooms.

Thanks for the help, JAYL =)

You're welcome, glad I could help. Please post again when your withdrawal hits your bank and good luck on the flop!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:47 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

The withdrawal was concluded today. I'm glad the situation is finished, though, after this, I've decided to opt out, I don't want to receive any promos or anything like that from this poker room anymore, I hope to never hear from it again.

And I have already started another free gift promo of PokerSource, PlayersOnly =) I hope I have a much better experience there.

Thanks a lot, PokerSource!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:23 am 

BASoares wrote:
The withdrawal was concluded today. I'm glad the situation is finished, though, after this, I've decided to opt out, I don't want to receive any promos or anything like that from this poker room anymore, I hope to never hear from it again.

And I have already started another free gift promo of PokerSource, PlayersOnly =) I hope I have a much better experience there.

Thanks a lot, PokerSource!

We are glad to hear the withdrawal was proceesed so fast!
Remember we are here for any issues you experience while redeeming a promotion with PokerSource.
Happy holidays! and don't forget this month, on Xmas Day, America's Cardroom will be hosting our $2013 PokerSource Holiday Freeroll, open to all PokerSource members who Like Us On Facebook