It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 300 Nevada Jacks (Redkings)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:38 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Long time PSO member and this is probably the last promotion i could do.
I received my Nevada Jacks today in excellent condition (i live in EU)

Experience:

Redkings was the worst experience of all the rooms i've ever played on (including all the ones not with PSO). Their support is terrible and didn't help at all there. I had some software problems resulting in restarting the client every 10 minutes. They had no solution to that with live support and came up with nothing after 10 days of wait when i wrote several emails. Eventually they sent me an email when i finished it asking me why i left them. I wrote something back, obviously never got a response to that either. The games at Redkings aren't that scarse, they are part of the Ongame Network which i believe is the 5th largest out there. Cashgames run decent, i played 7 card stud for a change. Not much action on midstakes, but people did join if you opened a table.

Nevada Jacks support wasn't very responsive either. I did got 'standard' repliess but never real answers to any of my questions. But they did their job so i can't complain there. Took them 3 weeks to ship the box after i got a confirmation from PSO.

Conclusion:

I would recommend PSO as always they did their part but if i had to do it all over i might skip Redkings out of all the rooms i've played.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:14 am 

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your comments. :)