It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Aztec Poker Difficulties :(
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:37 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

For those who have not tried the Aztec poker promotion, which I have just finished, I recommend that you look into it very carefully. I had quite a difficult time getting my money out after I was done. It took 8 days to get my money out, and approximately 20 email and 3 chat sessions with support. They required all kinds of information, which I provided. Then I was asked to fax in my ID. No response, I contact them, and they tell me that they need copies of utility bills (!!!!!). I fax those in, no response. Again I query them, and they tell me that it's possible they were not legible, so that I should take a scan or digital photo of them and send them via email. I do this, and no response - my withdrawal has since disappeared from the "bank" (along with the money) but nothing has arrived from Aztec. I query *again*, and find out that the withdrawal was not approved, and they wanted more information. I provide it, and I'm then told that it will take 72 business hours to process. Finally I do have my money, but it took way too long, and way too much of my time.

Come on guys, what is this? This is not the norm, and it's not anything like the experiences I had with poker stars, party poker, or pokerroom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:33 am 
PSO Ultimate
PSO Ultimate

Yep, the first time cashing out at Aztec will take a long time, but each subsequent cash outs should be quick since they now have the required info and has upgraded your account....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:17 am 
PSO User

Hi BigClick,

I am glad to see you received your winnings. I have followed your line of enquiry and I think it is a litte unfair to say it took 20 emails when 10 of them where enquiring about your raked hand total:)

From the time we sent you a request for ID verification it took 2 days to get verified. The reason it took a little longer for you was because you had very recently changed address and your license was not updated.

I would also like to thank you for your advice regarding your SPAM filtering. The amount of support email that does not pass through filters is minimal as most decent filters will realise that you emailed that address first and add them to your whitelist.

Rest assured the cashin process should not take more than 48 hours in future as it will simply be credited back to your NETeller account as soon as the pending period is over.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments as I am always more than happy to help!

Cheers

Ross ;)