It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Deal of the Day 2,000 bonus points on Carbon Poker!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:43 am 

Carbon Poker is once again accepting players from the USA* and to celebrate we’re offering all of our members worldwide an extra 2,000 PokerSource Points when you complete your Carbon Poker promotion with us.

This bonus is in addition to the 10,000 PokerSource Points we already offer you, for a total of 12,000 Pokersource Points. But you must sign up today to qualify.

You must be new to Carbon Poker and use our link to download the software. If you’ve ever had an account at Carbon Poker, even a play money account, you’re ineligible.

Don’t forget, you can use your PokerSource Points to purchase a Carbon gift card for your initial deposit, but you’ll forfeit any deposit bonus Carbon offers. So if you are having deposit issues, then you can fund your Carbon account using existing PSO points, but you will not receive the deposit bonus offered because PokerSource is making the transfer for you.

This offer expires tonight at Midnight, so sign up today.

*with the exception of Maryland, Washington, Missouri, Louisiana, New York, Washington DC and Kentucky

Post subject: Re: Deal of the Day 2,000 bonus points on Carbon Poker!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 am 

2 questions.

It says on the gift card page that they cannot be used to fund your carbon poker account, but that that you have to make a deposit first. this ad seems to be saying otherwise. If I do this promo will I have to make an initial deposit before using the points to get a carbon gift card and funding my new account?

Also, does this promotion rule you out of getting rakeback, or is that included in any pokersource promo?

Thanks,

Rob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:19 pm 
PSO User

I'm interested in this too. In the email, it says,

"Don’t forget, you can use your PokerSource Points to purchase a Carbon gift card for your initial deposit, but you’ll forfeit any deposit bonus Carbon offers."

How does this work for the initial deposit?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 am 

MrCogito wrote:
2 questions.

It says on the gift card page that they cannot be used to fund your carbon poker account, but that that you have to make a deposit first. this ad seems to be saying otherwise. If I do this promo will I have to make an initial deposit before using the points to get a carbon gift card and funding my new account?

Also, does this promotion rule you out of getting rakeback, or is that included in any pokersource promo?

Thanks,

Rob

First, we apologize for any confusion regarding the wording in our newsletter & on the site. The line stating that you cannot fund your Carbon Poker account with a gift card has been removed.

If a customer is having deposit issues, they can fund their Carbon account using their PokerSource Points (a minimum of 2700 points is needed). This qualifies as a "player to player" transfer, so no deposit bonus is offered.

When the customer does make the minimum first time deposit of $50, Carbon Poker will give that customer a 100% match ($50) into their pending bonus account. Once the customer earns the 1200 VIP Points needed to qualify for our promotion, PokerSource will award them 10,000 PokerSource points, which they can spend on various items in our gift store. (we award 12,000 points if the sign up date was 10/18, as part of our Deal of the Day offer).

Secondly, you are only allowed one PokerSource promotion per poker room. If you sign up for the Carbon free gift promotion then you will not be eligible to receive rakeback.