It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: IGM-Pay Deposit Bonus Code
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:47 am 
PSO User

When I got my first check back from PartyPoker (which took a while), I got a flyer for IGMPAY that says that they have a 20% deposit bonus up to $100. You can get this when you register for a brand new IGMPAY account using the signup bonus code 'IGMPAY'. So what you do is deposit $500 to get your bonus $100.

Here's how to make sure you don't lose your money:

If you constantly play at full tables of 10 people and fold every single time at the .5/1 table, you'll have to pay .75 every 10 hands (which corresponds to once around the table). So it will take 50 rounds of this (approximately) to make your 500 hands. This costs $37.50. So if you fold every time, you should end up up $62.50. Now take out your $500 and play with the profit.
pokerspiele

That's the absolutely most ridiculous way to do it. If you stick to a less ridiculous but still super tight strategy, and only play top ten hands, you're bound to pick up pocket rockets or cowboys or something at some point that just begs you to play it. Play those hands and those hands only and you'll end up way ahead.

I average about 50 hands per hour at the $1/2 table, so after about ten hours of play, I should have my bonus picked up. I'm about 50 hands into it now, I've broken even so far. I'll post with my results after another 9 hours of play.

Oh, one more thing that is nice about IGMPAY is that cashouts should be much quicker than the check route that I was using before.