It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re-starting online play
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:11 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

So I used to play poker online about 6 1/2 years ago before the crack down. I was successfully playing low limt holdem and what I think people are now calling "short stack" strategy to earn deposit bonuses... It looks like people are playing again or maybe never left? Anyway, how should I get re-started playing online? Where should I play at and how do I get my money in? I live in Indiana.

Thanks for the help!

Post subject: Re: Re-starting online play
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:37 pm 

If you don't already have an account on Bovada (bodog) Poker or Juicy Stakes (Cake Poker) then you can try playing for free with our Free Money offers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:00 pm 
PSO User

There are a handful of options for US players at the moment. I was mainly playing on Carbon, but switched to Bovada.

Not sure what games you are interested in playing, but they have had some pretty good promos lately where you can make some
extra $. You can only play 4 tables there, and the players are anonymous, but someone did recently create a HH converter for Bovada, so you
can at least track your own play, and see winnings, stats, graphs, and review your own game. But it requires either HM2 or PT3/PT4.

And i have had luck using just a Walmart prepaid card for depositing on a few sites, so maybe give that a try.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:55 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

thanks for the tips. I will check it out. I typically play low limit hold'em (25/50cent) and I would play the cheap no limit tables with a small bankroll to get my hands in for deposit bonuses.