It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New 12,000 pt Room... Action Poker
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PSO would like to announce that Action Poker has been added to the Free Gifts section! They are a 12,000 PSO point room… Sorry no US players. They offer a good array of unique games such as Guts Poker, Chinese Poker, Big 2 Poker, Panguingue (Pan) and Blackjack. Be sure to check them out.

Click HERE for the Free Gift details.

* Not US Friendly*

Last edited by MScott on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:03 pm 
PSO User

does anyone have info about the traffic on this site?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:06 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Are players who have accounts at other Action poker skins eligable for this promo?

krlkrlkrl -- I haven't played on the network for a while but there was generally always 2 or 3 full ring .25 and .50 NL tables going. The competiton wasn't that tough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

1carguy1 wrote:
Are players who have accounts at other Action poker skins eligable for this promo?

krlkrlkrl -- I haven't played on the network for a while but there was generally always 2 or 3 full ring .25 and .50 NL tables going. The competiton wasn't that tough.

I believe as long as you do not have an action poker account then your good to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:32 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Playing NL50 full ring, anybody knows how quickly the POPs accumulate (as in: X POP/1000 hands)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:11 am 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

There are not too many games available on the network. Often one $50, one $100, one $200 and 2-$25 full ring games and one or two each of 6H games. (very little in the way of limit)

On the plus side, the promo clears very quickly at $25 and above. Typically I've averaged about 40-50 pts an hour (about $4 - $5) for between 2 and 4 full ring tables (mostly $50).

30 hours of play should clear it nicely.

Post subject: Action Bonus Promotion Code
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:17 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

I have registered for Action Poker, using the PSO promotion code as instructed. This was accepted by Action Poker with no problem, but when I try to use this PSO code to make my initial deposit, I get a message that this code is not valid. Do I use one of the Action Poker ititial deposit codes instead, or just leave the deposit bonus space blank? :?: :?:

Post subject: Re: Action Bonus Promotion Code
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

nanook wrote:
I have registered for Action Poker, using the PSO promotion code as instructed. This was accepted by Action Poker with no problem, but when I try to use this PSO code to make my initial deposit, I get a message that this code is not valid. Do I use one of the Action Poker ititial deposit codes instead, or just leave the deposit bonus space blank? :?: :?:

Yes use the bonus code that Action is providing..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:03 am 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

nel4nath wrote:
nanook wrote:

Thank you. That worked. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

nanook wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
nanook wrote:

Please keep us updated on your promotion. Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:28 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

nel4nath wrote:
nanook wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
nanook wrote:

Please keep us updated on your promotion. Thank you

I have played for several hours every day during the past week and there are just not enough occupied tables. Very rarely could I find 3 tables I could use to multi-table, and often not even two. That, coupled with the points system simply makes this promotion not worth the time spent. :cry:

I have withdrawn my funds from the site, and look forward to the next PSO promotion. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:22 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

nanook wrote:
[I have played for several hours every day during the past week and there are just not enough occupied tables. Very rarely could I find 3 tables I could use to multi-table, and often not even two. That, coupled with the points system simply makes this promotion not worth the time spent. :cry:

I have withdrawn my funds from the site, and look forward to the next PSO promotion. :)

Not to be facetious but perhaps consider taking the traditional root and moving up a level or 2? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:16 am 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

funkyscribe wrote:
nanook wrote:
[I have played for several hours every day during the past week and there are just not enough occupied tables. Very rarely could I find 3 tables I could use to multi-table, and often not even two. That, coupled with the points system simply makes this promotion not worth the time spent. :cry:

Not to be facetious but perhaps consider taking the traditional root and moving up a level or 2? ;)

Thank you for your suggestion.

As of a few minutes ago, during what should be a busy weekend, the TOTAL choices in Holdem were:

One $200 NL table with 4 players;
One $100 NL table with 7 players;
One $50 NL table with 10 players;
One $25 NL table with 10 players;
Three $5 NL tables, each with 6 players and average pot of $1.50;
One $2/$4 FL table with 1 player;
One $.50/$1 FL table with 3 players;
and One $.10/$.20 FL table with 6 players.
As for Omaha or stud, there are NEVER any tables at all.

Simply not worth the effort any more, at least to me, but I prefer much more choice than that.

Thanks again for your response.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:23 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

nanook wrote:

As of a few minutes ago, during what should be a busy weekend, the TOTAL choices in Holdem were:

One $200 NL table with 4 players;
One $100 NL table with 7 players;
One $50 NL table with 10 players;
One $25 NL table with 10 players;
Three $5 NL tables, each with 6 players and average pot of $1.50;
One $2/$4 FL table with 1 player;
One $.50/$1 FL table with 3 players;
and One $.10/$.20 FL table with 6 players.
As for Omaha or stud, there are NEVER any tables at all.

Simply not worth the effort any more, at least to me, but I prefer much more choice than that.

Thanks again for your response.

Wow, that is, errrr, unique. Out of curiosity anyone know how long they've been in business? And would they be interested in a shill? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:05 am 
PSO User

Has anyone tried withdrawing to Neteller? I've never succeed. I get always an e-mail that says payout approved and straight after that an e-mail payout denied. I've tried to contact support but they doesn't answer what's the problem.. I'm getting worried.