It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:50 am 

pokerprof786 wrote:
hello sir

i signed up for free money promotion through ur website at absolute
poker website and created a new account and the promotion was listed under MyPSO

Next i did another free promotion through your website at Ultimatebet
and creates a brand new account but this one is not listed under MYPSO

Its says u have already singed up for one free money promotion
THis is misleading as no where on the website did u mention
at the time of this writing tha tu can sign up for only one free money promotion.

Infact it gives this message only after signing up which clearly shows that ur are trying to get the user to signup for another free promotion but dont want to give him the credit for signup and now the user cannot signup through some other affliate since his account is already created at the other poker room. Please explain ?

Customer support only apologizes for this and asks that they will forward query to management. In all fairness i should be credited for both pormotions

Hello pokerprof786,

You cannot register for more than one free money promotion, and this is clearly stated in step 1 (before you have to download the software, create your PSO account, etc). If you read the IB Rules/Terms, you will see it states:

* Only one Instant Bankroll promotion per person and/or street address.

Therefore, since you already registered a no deposit/instant bankroll promotion with AP, you cannot sign up for another one with UB. You cannot get credit for both promotions, as we clearly advertise that you can only receive one free money promotion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am 
PSO User

marlene wrote:
Amzinas wrote:
Hello i have problem with my Absolute poker free money.|

My username: Amzinas
Email: dirbam4@gmail.com

In pokersource.com i see denied. But dont known why. Can you check? I have never registered in absolute poker before i see pokersource.

Hi Amzinas,

In order to continue with your promotion, please send a government issued ID to id@pokersourceonline.com

I have done with it yesterday. Now waiting for your move. Thank you :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:16 am 

Amzinas wrote:
marlene wrote:
Amzinas wrote:
Hello i have problem with my Absolute poker free money.|

My username: Amzinas
Email: dirbam4@gmail.com

In pokersource.com i see denied. But dont known why. Can you check? I have never registered in absolute poker before i see pokersource.

Hi Amzinas,

In order to continue with your promotion, please send a government issued ID to id@pokersourceonline.com

I have done with it yesterday. Now waiting for your move. Thank you :).

Please send it again, as I just checked the inbox and we have not received any ID from you. Make sure you are sending it to id@pokersourceonline.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:22 am 
PSO User

done again ;).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:05 pm 

Amzinas wrote:
done again ;).

Again, we did not receive anything from your registered e-mail address (make sure that you are sending the ID from there), and that you are using the correct e-mail: id@pokersourceonline.com Since we did not receive anything, please send it again. If it does not work, I will PM you with a different e-mail address to send it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:20 pm 
PSO User

I send PM for you with link for my id (uplouded in imageschack) okey?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:59 pm 

Amzinas wrote:
I send PM for you with link for my id (uplouded in imageschack) okey?

Got it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:39 am 
PSO User

Hey marlene, i waited about 4-6days and still no bonus :). Can you check my account?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:08 pm 

Amzinas wrote:
Hey marlene, i waited about 4-6days and still no bonus :). Can you check my account?

Hi Amzinas,
I just checked your PSO account and I can see that we are still verifying with the poker room if your account is in good standing, remember that the promo was resubmitted on March 31st and it can take from 5-7 business days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:31 am 
PSO User

I've been waiting patiently for over 3 weeks, hoping that problem will be solved soon and now I see my status is "expired". Can you please check this? I'm sure I copleted all my personal data at Absolute Poker.

marlene wrote:
Baziol wrote:
Hello!

Please help. I thik I fulfilled all the requirements to get the free bankroll on Absolute Poker, but my promotion status is still "Denied".
I called PSO Support last week and was adviced to update my personal data at AP and to send them an e-mail and request veryfying. I've done it all, but it didn't help.
What else am I supposed to do?

Thanks in advance

Baziol

Baziol,

Your promotion has been resubmitted. We are verifying with AP again that your account was created correctly, and will send you an e-mail when this process is done, for further instructions. This takes around 5 - 7 business days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:30 am 
PSO User

how it works 100 usd absolute?i received 50 usd.i guess that raked around 375 with this 50 usd.when i will get +50?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:47 am 
PSO User

hello pso,

i wonder cos i did everything like it was said to recieve my free AP money.. my data in ap poker was already complete and everything looked approved to me. now i recieved ur automatic email that told me my request got denied. i have no clue wat happend ? can you check that for me please and help me how to fix it ? i never had a pso account or ap poker acount before and never downloadet or installed the software before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:08 pm 
PSO User

I didn't know where to put this, but I recently signed up for the free money $100 bonus on Absolute. My promotion status says "verifying with poker room".

Since I havn't received the money yet I was wondering if I'd be able to still switch to a different promotion. I'd like to stay with absolute but I'd prefer a rakeback account instead.

Can you guys provide any help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:16 pm 

renegate00 wrote:
how it works 100 usd absolute?i received 50 usd.i guess that raked around 375 with this 50 usd.when i will get +50?

Hi renegate00,
As explained in our terms and conditions, the 375 raked hands are required so you can cashout any earnings from the poker account. Now, to release the $50 you received in the pending account, you will need to check the poker site for the release details. We also offer a little explanation:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/help/r ... bmit+Query

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 pm 

mongo01 wrote:
hello pso,

i wonder cos i did everything like it was said to recieve my free AP money.. my data in ap poker was already complete and everything looked approved to me. now i recieved ur automatic email that told me my request got denied. i have no clue wat happend ? can you check that for me please and help me how to fix it ? i never had a pso account or ap poker acount before and never downloadet or installed the software before.

Hi mongo01,

I've checked your PSO account and it seems that while we verified your poker account with AP, they said that your account is not linked to us. This is why the promotion was denied.
You can always contact the poker room and double check of your account is linked to us.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next