It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Bonus Promotion at Room of the Month - bwin!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:04 pm
Posts: 352
Sign up for a bwin free gift promotion between June 1 and June 30, 2009 and upon account approval, you'll receive a €25 Amazon.de gift card in addition to your PSO Free Gift. The Amazon.de gift card will be sent to your PSO email address of record.

Just one more reason to open an account and start playing on bwin today. Go to our Free Gifts section for details on the bwin free gift promotion.


bwin is on the OnGame Network , which does not accept players from the USA…sorry.


Last edited by MScott on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:29 pm 
Offline
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:47 pm
Posts: 264
I just signed up at the end of May, any chance of getting the extra gift card?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Posts: 3326
Penticton999 wrote:
I just signed up at the end of May, any chance of getting the extra gift card?


Sorry, no. This promo is only good for June sign-ups.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 pm 
Offline
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:31 am
Posts: 42
Nice promotion, just signed up :P (great to be canadian) just wondering though, is there any way to transfer the amazon gift card to one of their other sites?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Posts: 3326
Grimwulf07 wrote:
Nice promotion, just signed up :P (great to be canadian) just wondering though, is there any way to transfer the amazon gift card to one of their other sites?


Great question...we'll be offering UK and Canadian members Amazon.uk and Amazon.ca giftcards upon approval via an email. The value will be whatever 25EU converts to in Pounds or Canadian dollars on that day.

Thanks for asking :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 am 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 am
Posts: 1
can i get this money if i from Russia&


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Posts: 3326
Grius wrote:
can i get this money if i from Russia&


Any PSO account approved by bwin in June will get the gift card, regardless of country of origin, except the USA of course.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:34 pm
Posts: 2
this promozion need a deposit or only need a signup?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Posts: 3326
mateszabi86 wrote:
this promozion need a deposit or only need a signup?


You need to sign-up via PSO, make the minimum deposit, which is $20, and earn 20,000 Market Points to be approved by bwin and qualify, thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:58 pm 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 11:29 am
Posts: 13
Do you have to finish the 20,000 points by June 30 to get the card or just sign up in June and finish within the allotted time? Thanks for any info.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Posts: 3326
HonksTGoose wrote:
Do you have to finish the 20,000 points by June 30 to get the card or just sign up in June and finish within the allotted time? Thanks for any info.


You just need to sign-up and deposit before the end of the month. You'll have 60 days to qualify from that date, thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:58 pm 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:47 pm
Posts: 5
I saw your add for signup at Bwin so i thought i might do it well i signed up took awhile maybe my fault dont know to navigate this mess some spots they say worked other didnt so you go to there web sites back to poker site played 3 days not a single point sit and goes 50-$1.00 25 -50NL ZERO i also signed the special spot for points tryed emailing them no ones home so i said forget it take my money back need to send id so i send no response long story short stay away till they resolve thier problems PS some problems could be me but not all


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Posts: 3326
flatcat wrote:
I saw your add for signup at Bwin so i thought i might do it well i signed up took awhile maybe my fault dont know to navigate this mess some spots they say worked other didnt so you go to there web sites back to poker site played 3 days not a single point sit and goes 50-$1.00 25 -50NL ZERO i also signed the special spot for points tryed emailing them no ones home so i said forget it take my money back need to send id so i send no response long story short stay away till they resolve thier problems PS some problems could be me but not all


Appreciate the feedback. I'll let bwin know. Sorry it didn't work out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 pm 
Offline
PSO User

Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:49 pm
Posts: 2
I signed up a bwin account two weeks ago. But I think I didn´t get the Amazon gift card.
How can I get it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Posts: 3326
dachdecker67 wrote:
I signed up a bwin account two weeks ago. But I think I didn´t get the Amazon gift card.
How can I get it?


The giftcard is sent to you after you've completed the requirements and bwin approves your PSO account. The giftcard comes from us, not bwin, btw.

The requirements are that your account is linked to PSO and that you've earned 20,000 Market Points.

I see your account is still in "pending"...please click the "finish" button in your MyPSO when you're all done.

Hope that helps clear things up for you, thanks.


Last edited by JAYL on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron