It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:24 pm 
PSO User

Hi guys,
any news? UB sent me a message with my Rake for December but my account here is still 0$ for december :(

The amount for january seems to get closer to the real figure though.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mr_Nice wrote:
Hi guys,
any news? UB sent me a message with my Rake for December but my account here is still 0$ for december :(

The amount for january seems to get closer to the real figure though.

Hello Mr_N1ce,

I am a little confused here in regards to the stats not being correct for UB. As far as I know the stats have been updated properly and I am not sure why you are not appearing on the reports for February 2010 but I've sent an email to UB to find out what is going on with you rakeback account. Once I receive a reply I will be in contact with you. Thank you

Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT RAKEBACK FEATURE UPDATES...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:30 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Maybe I am missing this, but how do I convert my rakeback dollars into PSO points? I don't see a feature like what was present on the old interface. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

TFULL09 wrote:
Maybe I am missing this, but how do I convert my rakeback dollars into PSO points? I don't see a feature like what was present on the old interface. Thanks.

Hello TFULL09,

We currently don't offer the option for cashing out your rakeback balance but if you wish I can covert your remaining balance of $5.84 to PokerSource points. Thank you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Is this something new because I've been converting my rakeback into PSO points for nearly 3 years. So, what am I allowed to do with my rakeback money if things have changed?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

TFULL09 wrote:
Is this something new because I've been converting my rakeback into PSO points for nearly 3 years. So, what am I allowed to do with my rakeback money if things have changed?

For all the UB rakeback you earn from now on it will be added to your UB account once a month by the 15th but if you want you can send me a special request and I can convert the money to points. :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:53 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Being added to my UB account is fine with me because I was just using the points for UB gift cards anyway. Thanks for the update and for your help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

TFULL09 wrote:
Being added to my UB account is fine with me because I was just using the points for UB gift cards anyway. Thanks for the update and for your help.

I'll go ahead and send a request to our payment department and let you know when it was completed. Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:31 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Wondering if you could help me out with my rakeback stats. I've played 4 hours over the past 2 nights $25 max NLHE and only generated $0.03 in rake over that time? Seems far too low compared to my stats before playing the same or lower stakes. Has something changed with how rakeback is awarded? Also, is there any way to know the current total amount of rakeback money I have so I know when I've hit the $50 limit? Thanks for your help.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 pm 

Hello TFULL09,

If your stats for July are lower than expected it can be due to certain deductions the poker room makes to your MGR, such as bonuses redeemed. If your calculations are still off, please let us know and we will be more than glad to contact the poker room on your behalf and get a detailed report on your rakeback earnings/deductions for July.

Kind regards,

Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

dd,

Thanks for the quick response. Would you check please because according to my records, the last bonus I received was in February. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 am 

Hello TFULL09,

We double checked your numbers with the poker room and they confirmed that for July you only played a total of 66 raked hands, which according to them is the equivalent of $5.75 in Poker Revenue, giving you a $1.72 total in rakeback. No deductions were made to your account last month, but the number still appear to match what they have on their records.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Support Team
Pokersource.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

I would have to say their numbers are wrong. Now I don't have anything yet for August and I've played for about 2 hours each of the last 2 nights. SHould I contact them about this problem? Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

TFULL09 wrote:
I would have to say their numbers are wrong. Now I don't have anything yet for August and I've played for about 2 hours each of the last 2 nights. SHould I contact them about this problem? Thanks.

Hello TFULL09,

I was notified of a situation from AP/UB that all the stats from July 29/30/31 and all August have not been updated in the report, which means the current numbers we have updated are still missing some days from last month and all of August. Once I have more information from the poker room I will let you know. Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Everything has been sorted out with my account and the amounts have been posted. Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next