It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Cash out
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 am 
PSO User

Hi! I have a question about cashout my money from RF program.
If I choose cashout to some poker site, is this money transfer? Can I withdraw this without any requirements? I hope not gift certifikate. Some pokersite have absurd criteria for withdraw money, got through gift certifikate.

Post subject: Re: Cash out
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 am 

mircsi wrote:
Hi! I have a question about cashout my money from RF program.
If I choose cashout to some poker site, is this money transfer? Can I withdraw this without any requirements? I hope not gift certifikate. Some pokersite have absurd criteria for withdraw money, got through gift certifikate.

Hello mircsi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

When you cashout your referral earnings to any of the poker rooms we have available, please note that we do not have any restrictions upon this money. However, you must follow all the terms and regulations stipulated by each of those poker rooms. I highly recommend you check out the room's withdrawing conditions before requesting the transfer from our site.

Best regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 pm 
PSO User

Ok, I understand. But my question is, this moneytransfer is different of gift certifikate, true? Because I got before from other affiliate site money transfer, and have no withdrawal requirements. And when I got from You gift certifikate, I must made some points to withdrawal. What can I say to pokerrom support, when I will inquire? This is "money transfer" and NOT "gift certifikate"?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, it is a peer-to-peer money transfer. Again, please make sure that you see the poker site for cashout restrictions in regards to money transfers.

Team PokerSource

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 am 
PSO User

I still have a big problem with this RF cash. I contacted UB support via live chat, but they cant help me. They give me the email address of affiliate manager. I told to him what is my question, and got an answere below:

"Dear Zsolt,

Thank you for your email.

PSO cash our requirements for their free money promotion is 2500 raked hands. Once a player has acquired this many raked hands, they can go ahead and withdrawal any money received from PSO as free cash.

In any case, you should contact them directly to find out if this information is 100% accurate, their contact information can be found here:

http://www.pokersource.com/help/

Best regards,

Marcus
Chipleader ~ Affiliates Relations
Affiliates Always Come First!
Affiliates@chipleader.com
"

Its sure cant be possible. 2500 raked hand is extreme. For free money without deposit promotion is ok. But I told him, this is money from Refferal programme. I already "worked" for this money.
For example, in "free money with deposit" promotion I must made about 1000 raked hand at NL25 for 125$ from PSO. (2500 RH is about 40-50 hour play at 4 tables!!!)
Please contact them, and got me a correct answere.

PS. I contacted FullTilt too, but still got no answere.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi mircsi,

I'm sure that the poker rooms are getting confused a bit as we offer free money and poker room gift certificates for certain rooms such as AP, UB Party etc. Both of them do have cash out requirements that we have agreed to with the respective poker rooms.

The affiliate cash options on our site are: Full Tilt, Absolute Poker, UB, and Party Poker. In these cases, the money we give you is a peer-to-peer account transfer. We have a player account set up at these rooms so it is just like a friend transferring you some cash from their player account to your player account. Poker rooms have general rules that apply to these types of transfers such as most rooms do require that you have made a minimum deposit into your account before you are able to cash out a peer transfer i.e. you can not fund your account initially with a peer transfer. This is regardless of you getting the money from us or your friend. So the question you need to be asking the poker room is what are the restrictions for cashing a peer-to-peer transfer. You don't need to mention PokerSource as their CS will assume that you are talking about a free money promo or one our our Points Store gift cards.

I hope this clears up your issue.

Team PokerSource

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:45 pm 
PSO User

Thank You for detailed answere. I wrote to live support and affiliate suppot too, that this is "peer-to-peer transfer", but they cant understand. Maybe because of my bad english. :)
But I will ask again the live support, because he/she told me, that I must contact affiliate manager, because its not a player to player transfer. But how I understand now, this IS the pl to pl transfer. I will ask now about player to player transfer. I will got money from You, through an UB player, and there is nothing correlate to PSO, am I right?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

mircsi wrote:
I will got money from You, through an UB player, and there is nothing correlate to PSO, am I right?

That is correct.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:52 pm 
PSO User

uff, I ask the "player to player transfer" support. He told me, that is no way to withdraw the transferred money, due to avoid the money laundry.
Maybe I was stupid to ask this. :(
1,5-2 month ago I got transfer to UB, from other affiliate site, and I could withdraw this without any question. But now, Im affraid to try this.
Doesnt matter, I will think out, what should I do..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't want to put words in UB's mouth or insinuate that I have some inside knowledge but I would suspect that after the transfer was made and you took the money to the poker tables and played a bit then you would be able to cash out. Freud and money laundering are huge issues at poker rooms. They just want to make sure that they are doing what they can to avoid these types of problems. My guess is that there is some set number of hands played/ money wagered/ time frame requirement that all money transfers must meet before a cashout will be processed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am 
PSO User

Hi
I try with cashout to FT, and I havnt any problem at withdrawal. Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 am 

mircsi wrote:
Hi
I try with cashout to FT, and I havnt any problem at withdrawal. Thanks

Hi mircsi,

We're glad to hear that. Please let us know if you encounter any issues, we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
Pokersource.com