It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I HAVE A VERIFIED BOVADO POKER PROFILE AND AMERICAS CARDROOM
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:19 pm 
PSO User

hi i just sighned uptoday to this poker forum and have a few queastions i have a bovado poker name it is active as they have given me a $11 tourney ticket i am using tonight at 8:30 p.m. ,how do i recieve the free $20 from poker source? and the same thing for americas card room i have not yet made my first deposits at either room.

Post subject: Re: I HAVE A VERIFIED BOVADO POKER PROFILE AND AMERICAS CARDROOM
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:49 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

killndonks69 wrote:
hi i just sighned uptoday to this poker forum and have a few queastions i have a bovado poker name it is active as they have given me a $11 tourney ticket i am using tonight at 8:30 p.m. ,how do i recieve the free $20 from poker source? and the same thing for americas card room i have not yet made my first deposits at either room.

First, welcome to our forum. We don't offer Bovada on PokerSource, so I can't address that question, sorry. Maybe you meant Borgata? If so, only residents of New Jersey are eligible to play on that site.

If you didn't download the AmericasCardroom software from our link then you are not tracked to us, in which case there is nothing we can do for you, as AmericasCardroom will not re-track you to us. Did you dl ACR from our link?