It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tiger Gaming
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:01 pm 
PSO User

Hello, i earned more than 1200 POP in Tiger, but now, after my First deposit bonus was compete, My POP ballanse was discount to zero and now i see that have only 45 POPS. My promos status was Verifying with Room Tiger Gaming, but then ready to veritify again! or this is fine? and i am shous not worry about this?

Post subject: Re: Tiger Gaming
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:04 am 

Allstarzzz wrote:
Hello, i earned more than 1200 POP in Tiger, but now, after my First deposit bonus was compete, My POP ballanse was discount to zero and now i see that have only 45 POPS. My promos status was Verifying with Room Tiger Gaming, but then ready to veritify again! or this is fine? and i am shous not worry about this?

Hi!
I've reviewed your PokerSource account and I can see the promotion was approved and the points credited.
For any future promotion I suggest you to not use the points before we can verify you have earned the required amount of points to receive the free gift, this way we can avoid this kind of issues on the room side were they take a little longer to verify you have acquired the points.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:55 pm 
PSO User

Hi, have the same case. My POP points was take off automaticly after my first deposit bonus (50 dollars) was complite. And my tigergaming status "Ready To Verify Tiger Gaming". My Tiger Gaming account is Haystakk .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:42 pm 

Haystak wrote:
Hi, have the same case. My POP points was take off automaticly after my first deposit bonus (50 dollars) was complite. And my tigergaming status "Ready To Verify Tiger Gaming". My Tiger Gaming account is Haystakk .

Hi!
Right now, your account details were sent over to the poker room for the final security check and approval. The poker room must verify that registration was successfully completed on their end and that you have meet the point and deposit requirement to receive this promotion. Once your promotion is approved by the poker room, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and your points or free gift will be posted to your account.
Please remember this verification process can take up to 10 business days.