It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PokerChip Shipment.
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:56 am 
PSO User

I received this email when I signed up with Empire Poker (early Wed.) but I have not received a confirmation or trackin number?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for funding your account. The next step is for me to verify with that everything is finalized. This process takes 24-72 hours. Once I hear back from them I will let you know and mail out your chip set.

Thanks again for your business!
Mike
------------------------------------------------------------------------

My empire ID: bwidner

Thanks for your prompt response.

Post subject: Re: PokerChip Shipment.
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

bwidner wrote:
I received this email when I signed up with Empire Poker (early Wed.) but I have not received a confirmation or trackin number?

Thank you for funding your account. The next step is for me to verify with that everything is finalized. This process takes 24-72 hours. Once I hear back from them I will let you know and mail out your chip set.

Mike

Ben...we're still awaiting confirmation from Empire on your account...you'll receive an email from UPS when it ships.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

bwidner wrote:

Mike

Ben,

Can you please tell me what bonus code you used and where you put it?

Mike

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:18 am 
PSO User

MIKEJ wrote:
bwidner wrote:

Mike

Ben,

Can you please tell me what bonus code you used and where you put it?

Mike

I used pokersource and placed it in the sign up bonus code as instructed. I also filled out the confirmation form.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:22 am 
PSO User

In addition the 20% bonus is showing on my account also. I guess it's tied to the same pokersource code as stated on your webpage. Please send my tracking number asap.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

bwidner wrote:
In addition the 20% bonus is showing on my account also. I guess it's tied to the same pokersource code as stated on your webpage. Please send my tracking number asap.

Ben, Your account has not showed up on a daily Empire Poker report, that is why I asked. Usually this means that the customer did not follow the procedure correctly when signing up. I'm going to email Empire Poker directly and ask them to research your account. Just be aware that this takes a couple of days, but I will definitly get back with you.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:59 pm 
PSO User

MIKEJ wrote:
bwidner wrote:

Ben, Your account has not showed up on a daily Empire Poker report, that is why I asked. Usually this means that the customer did not follow the procedure correctly when signing up. I'm going to email Empire Poker directly and ask them to research your account. Just be aware that this takes a couple of days, but I will definitly get back with you.

hmmm that is strange... the directions are not *that* hard to follow plus the 20% bonus is showing up (so the code worked)... if you need screen shots of my account let me know... I hope Empire Poker isn't trying to mess with you...

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

bwidner wrote:
MIKEJ wrote:
bwidner wrote:

hmmm that is strange... the directions are not *that* hard to follow plus the 20% bonus is showing up (so the code worked)... if you need screen shots of my account let me know... I hope Empire Poker isn't trying to mess with you...

It is very strange! I usually have a couple of people a week that have this problem because they just can't seem to follow directions. However, there have been 16 accounts in two weeks with Empire that have not been linked. I just emailed them that list to see what is up. This percentage is way too high and I will get to the bottom of it. The wired thing is that there are still plenty of confirmed accounts on my report each day. I'm sorry for the delay, but we WILL get it worked out.

Last edited by MIKEJ on Mon May 10, 2004 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:16 pm 
PSO User

Thanks for staying on top of things I really appreciate it... just a little anxious to get my chips... Thanks again...

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

bwidner wrote:
Thanks for staying on top of things I really appreciate it... just a little anxious to get my chips... Thanks again...

Believe it or not, I’m actually more anxious to get them to you so you can start telling all your friends about us.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:44 pm 
PSO User

MIKEJ wrote:
bwidner wrote:

Believe it or not, I’m actually more anxious to get them to you so you can start telling all your friends about us.

No doubt.. i have 3 waiting to see how it works out with me... great idea mike!...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 12:32 pm 
PSO User

Mike is really on top of things.. it took a bit longer but I have a tracking number and hopefully will have my chips in hand early next week!.. Thanks Mike great deal...